Kccitystar's Total MLB 2008

Kccitystar

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats why you buy the PC version :wink: :p

No offense, but I am really sorry for all console players, but be realistic, in terms of graphics, content, and all the other features, consoles NEVER got close, it is simply impossible, and it will never happen either. PC version, by now, everyone should know, is the way to go!!!! :wink: Not even mentioning all the coming MODS!!!!

PS: KCCityStar; you are simply phenomenal, words don't give my appreciation justice...THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

Thanks a lot KC!

Now, quick question... where do you want us to post any errors we find in the set?

I've already found an issue with the Catcher's equipment and the Redleg logo/Majestic logo in every Cincinnati Reds uni.

I'll post pics shortly.

Thanks a lot KC!

Now, quick question... where do you want us to post any errors we find in the set?

I've already found an issue with the Catcher's equipment and the Redleg logo/Majestic logo in every Cincinnati Reds uni.

I'll post pics shortly.

Oh my. Post them here....

The majestic issue deals with every single uniform in the game, so just to get that out the way.

Tremendous job. One thing though...I do not see any of the extra unis (Padres Camo, Red Sox St. Pat's). Did they replace a classic uniform already in the game that I may have not unlocked yet?

Phillies/BoSox St. Pats unis I believe can be unlocked, as well as the camo padres unis.

hey kc first off great work, second thing, i notice you tweaked the color of the catcher's equipment for the cardinals and i didn't know you could do anything with the catching equipment, but i just wanted to let you know that no cards catcher wear blue padding or a blue mask, i know the game has it like that so i am not blaming you i am just letting you know it is a suggestion for the next version you release

Archived