Kccitystar's Total MLB 2008

Kccitystar

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like i just posted in one of hte many MVP06 poject update threads, we should all be thankful to KC for his uniforms. I've tried to copy his style when creating jerseys of my own to import in to the game, but nothing comes close.

KC, do you think you could post a little tutorial on how you do the cresting of your logos? I've found this the hardest to get right, and your cresting looks amazing.

thanks.

Turns out I've ran into some technical difficulties with the catching equipment....it keeps crashing. I re-did the yankee uniforms one last time with mizuno cleats for Home, Nikes for the road. I've redone lots of other teams.

KC looking good man, I can't wait to download your next update. Quick question too, I brought it up to you a month or so ago. Were you able to add the number 44 on the sleeves for the Orioles. They have the number on the jerseys because long time Oriole Elrod Hendricks passed away.

Kc, I have a quick question that I never really needed to know until now... When you release 1.09, will the installer install over the files of just the uniforms, or will it overwrite all of models.big, because I do not want to lose all my cyberfaces.... and also do the Chicago White Sox have their Sunday Throwbacks that they are wearing this year?

Kc, I have a quick question that I never really needed to know until now... When you release 1.09, will the installer install over the files of just the uniforms, or will it overwrite all of models.big, because I do not want to lose all my cyberfaces.... and also do the Chicago White Sox have their Sunday Throwbacks that they are wearing this year?

Its just for the uniforms. It does not overwrite the models.big. Just the uniforms that he made.

Archived