Kccitystar's Total MLB 2008

Kccitystar

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's some pics if you need 'em

olyfullgetty57208729jd006chica.th.jpgolyfullgetty57208729jd011chica.th.jpgcxs1030521151024x7689iz.th.jpgcxs1020521151024x7682hs.th.jpg

Hory, those look fuggin sweet as hell, bro. Do they really where them EVERY Sunday a la the Braves/Red Sox and their red jerseys? Those things look sweet 8O

EDIT - or I could've just used my eyes and seen fizzjobs versions already uploaded with screenshots...

hey KC, great job but i noticed something that needs to be fixed with the Padres uniforms. For their alternate uniform, the blue one with the padres written across in the "sand" color. They wear the road sand color pants with those not the white pants.

Kc, I am still having trouble... I redownloaded them, too... can anyone find the Houston Astro's alts that are pictured in one of the pics in the download folder? If so it must be me not knowing how to install it.... myk, the pad's jersey in mine are the same as yours too

Kc, I am still having trouble... I redownloaded them, too... can anyone find the Houston Astro's alts that are pictured in one of the pics in the download folder? If so it must be me not knowing how to install it.... myk, the pad's jersey in mine are the same as yours too

I also did not see the white Astros alternate home jersey.

Just played a game vs the D'backs and these unis are GREAT! I saw one thing that could be edited and that was the D'backs cather's gear. I think they should be purpule instead of green.

Keep the good work up, bro!

Archived