Kccitystar's Total MLB 2008

Kccitystar

I will be releasing the uniforms seperately within the next few weeks so you can update accordingly...

I apologize if this is a stupid question, but you said in a previous post that any updated uniforms or models are incompatible with this mod. Does that mean that if we are currently using the MVP06 mod, that we have to wait for the separate uniforms only release?

Oh, and it turns out that my issue with the corrupted load screen was a problem not with installing this mod, but with the driver update I mentioned I did at the same time.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just played three games with the latest upload (2nd update). Everything is working just fine with not problems. KC man this is one of your best mods. The detail in the uni;s are great and man thenew cleats just simply rock... please keep up the good work...

Lookin' good so far! Eventhough there's list of uniforms you're missing..

Blue Jays - needs Black Alternate - Away

Brewers - needs the old style home jersey as their sunday jersey (not sure if you did already do that, didn't check)

Cubs - needs blue alternate - Away

White Sox - Needs Black alternate - Home

Padres - Needs Blue Alternate - Away

Rangers - Needs Blue Alternate - Home

Rockies - Doesn't seem to wear the purple sleeveless in the black uniform anymore in any pictures i've surfed..so fix that to black sleeveless in black uniform, for both home and away. Also haven't seen the purple one so far this year..

Any others, not sure yet but those are what i've noticed so far.

I don't know who made that image, but it's definitely wrong. I've been watching Astros games since this set was introduced, and I've never seen them wear red socks, as that picture of Pettitte from 6/3 confirms.

Also is there a way to get the front jersey numbers on this set, or is that a limitation of the slot it's in? Great work on the white Franklin batting gloves... they are definitely the most popular gloves on the team.

I don't know who made that image, but it's definitely wrong. I've been watching Astros games since this set was introduced, and I've never seen them wear red socks, as that picture of Pettitte from 6/3 confirms.

Don't they just wear the black socks when they have black hats on?

They wear black socks all the time. They always wear black helmets, even with the white alternate set, where they wear red hats in the field (and base coaches... which looks weird when a base runner has a black helmet and the coach next to him has a red hat.) They should just get rid of the red hats completely, but that's another discussion...

Hey all the jerseys look great again. But you made the same mistake you had with 1.07 where you put the jays sleeve patches on backward. They still look awesome though. If you don't want to fix it you dont have to its just a small detail. Just notifying you though.

1.10 will feature the All Star uniforms, as well as a couple equipment and uniform logo changes around the league. It's really a minor update and you'll only see differences in a few teams.

...I still haven't made a "trailer" yet, lol but I'll see what will happen. I'm also going to try and find those buttons for the jerseys....

-KC

not to knock your work or anything, but the jays patches are still wrong. The TC one is the right way but on the wrong sleeve, it should be on the left sleeve, and the 30 year anniversary patch is still backward and should be on the right sleeve. Just pointing it out to include in 1.1 if you wish. You still better at this than me, or anyone else for that matter.

also some uniform previews just have a black screen instead of the jersey.

KC, love the uniforms man! Makes the game so much more enjoyable.

If you have any suggestions on fixing the black select screen for some of the jersey previews, we would love to hear. I haven't experienced this with any your previous versions.

Keep up the great work!

KC, love the uniforms man! Makes the game so much more enjoyable.

If you have any suggestions on fixing the black select screen for some of the jersey previews, we would love to hear. I haven't experienced this with any your previous versions.

Use MVP Studio. Kraw created an "alternate" gfxpak that will still allow you to use MVP Studio even though you have more than 3000 files in your models.big file. This can be found over at http://forums.total-classics.com/index.php

Archived