Kccitystar's Total MLB 2008

Kccitystar

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey, we thought of a good idea, me and JoeyMcM93, to put nike, underarmour and tpx logos on the wristbands, i am willing to make them and i could just pm them to you. I'm not sure what file the wristbands are in but i will edit them and you can have them if you want

KC, I just downloaded your mod for the 1st time (1.09), after finally searching through this thread and finding out where I could find it (had to sort by update). I've installed it, if I'm not mistaken, but when I open my models.big and extract the uxxy.fsh, they are the same as before. Does your mod change other files, as opposed to those? Is it possible I'm doing something wrong here? I just wanted to take a look at the goods before I checked in-game, heheh. I also don't seem to be getting the updates in-game, either.

If this is a silly mistake -- apologies. I'm still getting the hang of all this. Thanks for all your great work, and I can't wait to get your mod up and running and see all that is has to offer!

Just read this:

Oh and before I forget, they will not work properly on a previously edited models.big/uniforms.big file with extra uniforms...

I've previously modified my models.big... do I need to reinstall MVP from scratch, or can I simply reinstall MVP06 Livin' Large and go off of that?

Again, sorry. I'm an uber-novice here, just wanting to reap the benefits of all your hard work, and this great mod.

They might work fine but I'm not sure as I don't use the Livin Large mod

I think I may have screwed up installation... what folder should I point it to, create, etc.? Could you possibly give a more detailed installation description? I'm jonesing to see these uniforms. 8O Thank you for your help.

Would re-installing the game fresh and then installing your mod, and then MVP06 work?? Just trying to figure out how I can get this to work... :oops:

Ok, sorry for my continued pestering... but if you don't use LL, do you use ILF, or just no version of the MLB06 beta?

Is there anyone else using Total MLB along with MVP06 who can confirm that it works? I've went and completely reinstalled the game now fresh, so I've got a clean slate to work with...

Hey Kc I just downloaded the total mlb 1.09 I think its one of the best mods thanks keep up the good work. I just wanted to know is there anyway to change those shoes the yanks wear at home they are killing me lol.. your help would be greatly appreciated thanks once again........

KC... I installed it to my main MVP directory... now I have all the .fsh files, a .bat, and a few .exe files in my directory... I feel like this shouldn't be...

Should I run MLBInstall.bat? Or fifaFS.exe? gfxpak.exe? These are the 3 foreign files to my directory, along with almost 340 .fsh files, a ~tmp folder, uniform.zip, uninstall files, and fifafs.log.

When I run the .bat, at the bottom I get...

WARNING BIGs work: Can't create temp directory: ~tmp

WARNING BIGs work: Can't create temp directory: ~tmp/0

NOTE BIGs work: Unpacking data/models.big into ~tmp/0

Big uh oh??

KC... I installed it to my main MVP directory... now I have all the .fsh files, a .bat, and a few .exe files in my directory... I feel like this shouldn't be...

Should I run MLBInstall.bat? Or fifaFS.exe? gfxpak.exe? These are the 3 foreign files to my directory, along with almost 340 .fsh files, a ~tmp folder, uniform.zip, uninstall files, and fifafs.log.

MLBInstall.bat is the file that should be launched...

Phew, got it to work. I was cancelling out of the DOS window too soon, on a delay, instead of simply waiting for it to finish... what a dumbass I am. Anyway, now all I have is the black screen preview issue that I read about. Can't complain about that. Looks GREAT so far! Thanks!

Can't wait for the final masterpiece, KC. You should team up with PDub -- he and I have been working with the new helmet styles that the Mets and others are wearing (mainly him). Could be a great addition to the final release. Also would be sweet to see thespungo's logo'd wristbands make their way in for some appropriate teams who seem to have them on many of their bands (Kansas City, Baltimore, ...)

Anyway, I'm psyched for it and cannot wait. Thank you again, for all your great work!

I am looking forward to collaborating with those who will be doing the "little things" that make uniforms so unique. I've strayed far from the new helmets (I hate the design personally), but I've incorporated Spungo's catcher's gear as well as variations of his nike batting glove. I've tried to stay away from including individual updates from other members as it takes away from my originality, but I want perfection, so I welcome other mods that I can include in my updates. They will get credit in the readme's and other documentation people fail to read.

Right now, I've done Anaheim, Oakland and Seattle. I'd love to release the uniforms as a division, however in true Kccitystar fashion I'll release them entirely as one big update. I'm shooting for a late July release, but I don't expect to meet a release date, as I don't stick to deadlines.

I've got only one screenshot so far other than the Angels update all of you saw a few pages back. Here it is:

fh4mm.jpg

Enjoy!

-KC

Yo KC some bugs in TMLB1.09 that you can fix in 1.1, for the rangers road blue alt. whenever you are pitching the pitcher is in blue and everyone else is in those grey sleeveless alts, and same w/ hitting, the hitter is in blue and the baserunners are in the gray alt. Just thought you could check that out

Thanks

Archived