Kccitystar's Total MLB 2008

Kccitystar

KC, this may be buried several pages back somewhere, but I've gone back a handful and seen nothing -- apologies if this has been answered alredy. Will there be a fix for the all black uniform preview screens in 1.1? Is there one now? Thanks.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey KC, I love your uniforms and I searched through this topic but I couldnt find anything about changes to the cubs uniforms. Since the cubs removed the names from the home jerseys they now have 4 jerseys:

2 Home:

1.white/blue pinstripe pants+white/blue pinstripe jersey w/o names

2.white/blue pinstripe pants+blue jersey w/o names

2 Away:

1.grey pants+grey jersey with names

2.grey pants+blue jersey with names

have you made these changes?

What are you speaking of specifically, Ariel?

you said:

"so I welcome other mods that I can include in my updates"

Just curious to see what else you could possibly do. I've downloaded and am currently using your unis as of last week and enjoyed the one game I played using them. I'm thinking of pine tar KC version, but I don't think I have the photshop file (.psd file?) where it was just pine tar and I had someone take that file and apply it to the helmets. Anyway, I'm rambling now...

I updated Schmooz Umachines models.big with version 1.09 of KCs Total MLB Unis. I have noticed that the lower part of the tomahawk handle on the braves uni is missing. Also, the braves used to have addidas cleats, now they have Nike. Am I missing something?

D

KC, I was wondering if you were going to be making the Canada Day jerseys the Jays wore a couple weeks ago to go in your next release. If you aren't, I will release my attempt at that jersey (which is uses most of the files from your jays alternates, so im not sure if that's okay or not).

That's a pity that you retire KC, the uniforms are great !

Yeah, I've had fun doing them but I'm moving on. I've got a new haircut, living a healthy lifestyle now that I quit soft drinks and all the things that made me fat, and basically living my real life right now. I mean I'll finish 1.1 sometime during the summer, but I've been focusing more on the real world than modding.

Yeah, I've had fun doing them but I'm moving on. I've got a new haircut, living a healthy lifestyle now that I quit soft drinks and all the things that made me fat, and basically living my real life right now. I mean I'll finish 1.1 sometime during the summer, but I've been focusing more on the real world than modding.

wish you luck KC ! :)

I think lag problem is not due to 2X texture things, see here:

Oh, Thanks but before KC 's uniforms, I tried Kra. 's 1x fix in TC site, works smooth after 1x size...anyway thanks!

Archived