Kccitystar's Total MLB 2008

Kccitystar

I am leaving the following teams last:

Rockies

Devil Rays

Brewers

Diamondbacks

Marlins

Due to them having more than 4 uniforms to be modded which will take way more time and effort than the teams that have the standard 3 uniforms or so.

I'll post some more screenshots in a few. I'm trying to stay active here.

keep 'em coming...

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey KC, I know this was discussed a ways back, but I just wanted to remind you about the socks on the all-white Astros alternates. They wear navy socks with the brick colored hats.

Also, were you planning on applying the #2 pinstripes discussed above to all teams with them? I agree with everybody else, those look even more realistic!

Thanks again and keep up the great work!

Hey KC, I know this was discussed a ways back, but I just wanted to remind you about the socks on the all-white Astros alternates. They wear navy socks with the brick colored hats.

Also, were you planning on applying the #2 pinstripes discussed above to all teams with them? I agree with everybody else, those look even more realistic!

Thanks again and keep up the great work!

they're actually black - the Astros don't have navy as one of their colors anymore

Well, I finished work on the All Star uniforms, and all I have to do is edit the uniforms, i.e. the buttons on the jerseys, which are damn near impossible to do over because there are a lot of jerseys in this mod that I don't want to re-do completely, so I'll just release 1.092 with the all-star uniforms.

14dhvko.jpg

were these ever released?

I have not released the all-star uniforms because I am currently in the process of doing them over. In the meantime, feast your eyes on jeter, in "high definition"

jeterHD.jpg

I've been working on teams at a slow pace because I want to get all the right batting gloves, shoes etc. as accurate as I can.

Keep in mind the Jays use the black/white Adidas shoes and the Black Nikes that are default in the game (I believe).. personally I prefer the Adidas and I think more of them use them than the Nikes. As for the batting gloves, they vary from batter to batter.. none of them really wear those new Nike ones.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow! that picture of Jeter is amazing!

Anyway, I was wondering what your plans are as far as releasing another version. I love the sharp, clean appearance of your uniforms. The only thing I don't like about your uniforms are the pin-stripes. I saw somewhere earlier in this thread that you were adjusting the stripes on the Yankees uniforms. Do you have any plans to do this with other teams (Cubs, Phillies, etc.)?

Thanks for all your hard work and I was glad to see your uniforms included with MVP 06.

Wow! that picture of Jeter is amazing!

Anyway, I was wondering what your plans are as far as releasing another version. I love the sharp, clean appearance of your uniforms. The only thing I don't like about your uniforms are the pin-stripes. I saw somewhere earlier in this thread that you were adjusting the stripes on the Yankees uniforms. Do you have any plans to do this with other teams (Cubs, Phillies, etc.)?

Thanks for all your hard work and I was glad to see your uniforms included with MVP 06.

I actually kept the same amount of pinstripes on the upperbody but lessened the amount on the pants because it does not look right to me....see the Yankees example in this thread. There have been moments where I feel that version 1.09 was sufficient and good enough, but because I have a true 2X template with a better texture, I'd rather just give this one final hurrah.

I mean the new textures give my uniforms an even cleaner and more polished up look, but you know, I have to redo about 163 uniforms or so.

Keep in mind the Jays use the black/white Adidas shoes and the Black Nikes that are default in the game (I believe).. personally I prefer the Adidas and I think more of them use them than the Nikes. As for the batting gloves, they vary from batter to batter.. none of them really wear those new Nike ones.

I think they should be generic White/Black Rawlings, similar to Troy Glaus's. Heres a pic:

IGP7226_POTD.sized.jpg

KC, will your following release include Spungo's catchers' equipment or do you have your own stuff planned?

And here is a shameless suggestion, can you make 2X wristbands?

Keep up the good work, I always choose your great uniforms on my MVP 2005.

I plan on using Spungo's equipment, as I speak to him every now and then...

As for the 2X wristbands, I'd do it but I'm already through the AL Central

I actually kept the same amount of pinstripes on the upperbody but lessened the amount on the pants because it does not look right to me....see the Yankees example in this thread. There have been moments where I feel that version 1.09 was sufficient and good enough, but because I have a true 2X template with a better texture, I'd rather just give this one final hurrah.

I mean the new textures give my uniforms an even cleaner and more polished up look, but you know, I have to redo about 163 uniforms or so.

You're the expert, so what ever you decide will definitely look great! I can't wait for your next update. You are the uniform god!

Archived