Kccitystar's Total MLB 2008

Kccitystar

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope you're using the MLB catcher's gear mod I release, which has the specific gear for each team's starting catcher.

Always remember that KC always comes with the heat like a vintage Randy Johnson fastball. If I was a betting man, I'd say that he will include the catcher equipment.

hey KC, I have some info on the Cubs that could be of use to you. I think Spungo's blue Nike Diamond Elite V batting gloves should be utilized. As for cleats, I have seen Jacque Jones and Ronny Cedeno wearing Huraches, and I know Pierre wears Mizuno cleats. I think just generic Nike cleats would be best. There is an important uniform change that should be made. Hear is the current Cubs alternate included in MVP:

alternateew3.png

This uniform includes the home pinstripe pants, with no last names on jersey. I think it needs to be divided into two jerseys. Number 1:

019cvt6.png

this is the Cubs home alternate already included in the game.

Here is number 2:

019dam3.png

This is the Cubs away alternate. It has gray pants instead of pinstripes, and the last names are on the jersey.

The reason I suggest this change is because the Cubs wear the away alternate more than they wear their normal away jersey. I think I might have suggested this before, but if it is too much trouble, you can send me your Cub's away gray pants and teach me how to bring back the names and I can do it. Thanks!

hey KC, I have some info on the Cubs that could be of use to you. I think Spungo's blue Nike Diamond Elite V batting gloves should be utilized. As for cleats, I have seen Jacque Jones and Ronny Cedeno wearing Huraches, and I know Pierre wears Mizuno cleats. I think just generic Nike cleats would be best. There is an important uniform change that should be made. Hear is the current Cubs alternate included in MVP:

alternateew3.png

This uniform includes the home pinstripe pants, with no last names on jersey. I think it needs to be divided into two jerseys. Number 1:

019cvt6.png

this is the Cubs home alternate already included in the game.

Here is number 2:

019dam3.png

This is the Cubs away alternate. It has gray pants instead of pinstripes, and the last names are on the jersey.

The reason I suggest this change is because the Cubs wear the away alternate more than they wear their normal away jersey. I think I might have suggested this before, but if it is too much trouble, you can send me your Cub's away gray pants and teach me how to bring back the names and I can do it. Thanks!

The thing is, I'm not that big of a fan of uniform variations (i.e. home unis w grey pants, etc etc.) so most likely it won't be included, but who knows

The Diamondbacks' new colors

Now all they need to do is sign Jose Lima, Jeff Bagwell, Octavio Dotel, and lure Shane Reynolds out of retirement to have their very own fake Houston Astros.

lol, the year they won the world series (if i recall correctly), a fifth of their team were former 'stros

why must they dilute the houston colors? the astros are alluding to the ballpark they play in; what reasons do the d-backs have?

The thing is, I'm not that big of a fan of uniform variations (i.e. home unis w grey pants, etc etc.) so most likely it won't be included, but who knows

I can understand, the only reason I'm suggesting it is because I figured it wouldnt be that hard to do, and the Cubs wear that jersey a lot more than they wear their regular away jersey.

EDIT: Plus, I even included jersey pics for the uniforms.big (taken from MVP 06 beta):

019cvt6.png019dam3.png

If you are willing to do this, I want to make it as easy as possible :grin:

Soriano, You are kidding with these uniforms, right?

They're real. They are all too real.

the astros are alluding to the ballpark they play in; what reasons do the d-backs have?

Supposedly it's because it's "Sedona Red". The uniform ideas just look disgusting, just asking for another redesign by the end of this decade. The Diamondbacks had an ugly tradition for uniforms. Purple didn't mix well with teal but that shouldn't mean they had to scrap purple. I mean, the old Rockies' purple alternates looked great, so purple can be implemented. They should have kept the old "A" hats and just made the uniforms more basic using the purple color scheme.

I guess anyway you cut it the Diamondbacks will have putrid uniforms.

Archived