Kccitystar's Total MLB 2008

Kccitystar

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're real. They are all too real.

Supposedly it's because it's "Sedona Red". The uniform ideas just look disgusting, just asking for another redesign by the end of this decade. The Diamondbacks had an ugly tradition for uniforms. Purple didn't mix well with teal but that shouldn't mean they had to scrap purple. I mean, the old Rockies' purple alternates looked great, so purple can be implemented. They should have kept the old "A" hats and just made the uniforms more basic using the purple color scheme.

I guess anyway you cut it the Diamondbacks will have putrid uniforms.

did you post a picture? it sounds like you did...but I can't see it. Link?

I love the uniforms but when i go to play a game, the selection screen shows the right home and away uniforms but in the game, the road team is wearing their home uniforms.

I didn't change anything, I just followed the instructions of the installer. Any help would be greatly appriciated.

I'm done with the American League, as of.....4:06 EST I am on the Dodgers. EA has a funny way of organizing uniforms, as they go by division, West to East for both leagues. The Dodgers will be having Russel Martin's gear as opposed to Toby Hall because he will not be coming back next year, or so I have heard. Other than that, I have yet to add pdub's CoolFlo helmets, but I will when I am complete with all the teams. I won't forget, I promise.

If I was REALLY dedicated, I'd o-edit the ridges on the 3D helmet, but I won't do that, seeing as I am not THAT talented with O-Edit to do it.

Yo KC, are you gonna give teams like the Blue Jays the black and white (patent leather in the front) huaraches for their home unis? If not can you make them, and I'll put them in my models.big? Thanks, playboy.

post pics of these so called huaraches...if they are the ones used by the Rockies, then yes.

Archived