Kccitystar's Total MLB 2008

Kccitystar

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another issue I'd like to let you know about with the Brewers uni's. First off did you see the post before about the black hats? just wondering. Another issue I found is when using the brewers '94 alternate jerseys which are blue, they turn into white when they are shown running the bases in the upper corner. Just to let you know

Gotcha.

any other things that need to be corrected for 1.1?

KC, for some reason the players uniforms are clear (see through) from the midsection to the pants line after I install your file. I know I am doing something wrong since it is working for everyone else but can you maybe help me in why this is happening.

I extract your files to EA/MVP 2005 and then run your MLB install bat thing and go through the directions and then I delete the fsh files from the folder after the DOS screen goes away. What am I doing wrong?

Gotcha.

any other things that need to be corrected for 1.1?

Well, there is the pinstripe issue that I mentioned in your other uniform thread. But I don't know if you can do anything about it.

Basically, it looks as though a pinstripe is missing. When batting with a team that wears pinstripes, look under the left arm. It looks as though a stripe is missing, making it look.....weird.

Ok, it seems that it might not be KC's uniforms after all because I uninstalled his uniforms and it still has problems. It's not everyones uniforms though. The Mets Spring Training top is see through while the Cubs home jerseys socks are see through. Should I just re-install and see what happens? Or did something I do make it this way or is this a common problem?

No clue about the clear uniforms, but I have noticed the pin-stripe issue on the arms. I tried to decrease the size, which makes the stripes bigger, but that didnt help so its not a problem wiyh the high res. :roll:

This is getting annoying. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and it's still the same. I was wrong before when I said all uniforms were not like this. THEY ARE!!! Anyone know why?

Sounds more like a graphics card/video driver problem if you are getting clear textures.

Ok, it seems that it might not be KC's uniforms after all because I uninstalled his uniforms and it still has problems. It's not everyones uniforms though. The Mets Spring Training top is see through while the Cubs home jerseys socks are see through. Should I just re-install and see what happens? Or did something I do make it this way or is this a common problem?

Go into your graphics card settings and be sure you have this checked or something remotely close to the option in my driver properties...

atisettings7au.jpg

KC, sorry if someone asked this already, but can you perhaps fix the cubs uni ?

They look great as usual, but the 'undershirt' has a different color on the back on the road uni. The front is blue, the back is very dark (blue).

Also, the Cubbie blue isn't as dark (see the Cub logo on this page) and the red is slightly towards orange instead of towards pink (other side of color spectrum).

Anyway, thanks very much! Good job! :)

I have the same "problem." Any ideas? I have an NVidia FX5700Ultra.

Try calibrating your screen....you might have too much brightness and/or contrast.....most graphic cards let you load a color profile. Try sRGB or AdobeRGB and then adjust your screen to that.

That's the only way to know for sure your monitor isn't messing it up for you :)

KC I love the uni's but I am seeing more stuttering now where as before I had none. Does anyone else have this problem and what did you do to fix it. Thanks!

Yes, the unis are made with hi-res textures and can cause that... but, tweaking your video settings can greatly improve the problem and even make it go away almost entirely.

What are your current settings? (Aniso, Anti-aliasing, Vsync ON/OFF, texture compression, etc).

Yes, the unis are made with hi-res textures and can cause that... but, tweaking your video settings can greatly improve the problem and even make it go away almost entirely.

What are your current settings? (Aniso, Anti-aliasing, Vsync ON/OFF, texture compression, etc).

I have AF and AA cranked up. V Sync ON, texture compression I am unsure of what that is. I am not am home now so i cant check. I also have the latest Nvidia drivers unless some reciently came out. Thanks for your help.

Archived