Ea Graphs Replace Image Help

chrisryan1

He's talking about a cyberface, not a portrait. MVPEdit allows you to select a face, but it has to already be in the models.big file. It does not allow you to add a face to the models.big file.

Here's how to add the face with EAGraph:

1. Start EAGraph and open your models.big file. It is in the game's data folder

2. From the top menubar, select Tools->Import Wizard

3. When the Import Wizard window appears, click on "Add Files to an external TAR archive" and then press the Next button

4.In the right side window, click the Add button

5. When the Open Source File window appears, select the face files you want to add (typically a .FSH, .ORL and .ORD file)

6. Click the OK button to close the window and then click the Next button in the Import Wizard window

7. The file(s) will be imported into the models.big file and when it is complete, you can click the Finish button

Your models.big file will now contain your new face(s). Now you need to assign the face to the player.

1. Open up MVPEdit and open your roster. If you've never opened the roster before, click on the Import button from the main menubar and in the "Import DAT Files" popup window, select your game's datadatabase folder.

2. From the main menubar, select Tools->Options

3. Select the location of your game's Data folder and click on the "Show Player Faces" button. Click the OK button to close the popup window

4. Find the player you want to edit, click on the Appearance tab and change the face number to the face you just added to models.big

5. Click on the Export button on the main menubar and export the rosters to your game's datadatabase folder.

Start up the game and your player should now have the face you just added.

I know how to install cyberfaces, but the situation im in is that the files I downloaded included a .orl .ord and no .fsh. It included just the player image (Bitmap). The .orl file and ord file are defaulted to c094.orl and c094.ord. I want to assign Freese to face 75 tho, so I renamed the two files, and they seemed to work. But my question is how do I install the fsh file so I have his actual face? Do I have to convert the Bitmap image to an .fsh? Thanks guys

I know how to install cyberfaces, but the situation im in is that the files I downloaded included a .orl .ord and no .fsh. It included just the player image (Bitmap). The .orl file and ord file are defaulted to c094.orl and c094.ord. I want to assign Freese to face 75 tho, so I renamed the two files, and they seemed to work. But my question is how do I install the fsh file so I have his actual face? Do I have to convert the Bitmap image to an .fsh? Thanks guys

OK, that wasn't clear from your original post.

Here's what you can do:

1. Download the nfshtool utility.

2. Right click on the .fsh file and select "Open With"-> "Choose Program" and then select nfshtool. If you are doing this with c075.fsh, nfshtool will create a c075 subfolder that contains two files -- index.fsh and 0000.bmp

3. Delete the 0000.bmp file and copy your .bmp file to the c075 subfolder.

4. Go into the c075 subfolder and rename your file to 0000.bmp

5. Right click on the index.fsh file, and open it with nfshtool. Nfshtool will now create a new c075.fsh file (in the folder above the c075 subfolder) and the .fsh file will contain your bitmap.

6. Import the new c075.fsh file into models.big with EAGraph