Bank One Ball Park Day Complete

Pirate

Hey pirate I have a question for you regarding moding stadiums. When you're in Oedit and using textures do you load up the Ad file that has like 20 ads on it? or do you just use one ad at a time. The reason I ask is because i was using the multi ad file but it is really hard to work with the vertices in the uv map. I don't know how to make it select a singe add, and when i stretch the vertices it includes all the ads in between of the new point and the old one.

OK after about 12 hours of work I am almost done with the day version of the park and that should be completed as early as Friday. I will then do the night version and that should go much more quickly. I have had to make most of the ads from scratch and that took most of the time, it also has some wierd transparencies. I think I have figured them all out.

Sooo Much Closer, I got a late wind last night and worked on it some more. I need to put some ads on the wall and fix a fence problem created with the removal of that pesi ad, but all in all it's comming along...

Here is a sneak peak and a look at that path to the mound....

bobfull.jpg

Finally I have finished the day version of the park...

This was much harder than I expected, and took a lot more time than I expected. I now have to convert this to the night version. It should be done in a week at latest.

I was involved in a car accident yesterday and that is taking up some time right now (I was run of the road by someone turning infront of me, not my fault).

Here are various previews. I will list now what was updated.

Updates:

New ads along the top of the stadium.

New ads along the mid level of the stadium.

New ads on scoreboard

New green walls

New ads on fence in right-center

Nextel ads in bullpen

Dirt path to mound

Removed MLB and MLBPA logos

Added Geico Verizon Showcase Lineup plates in right and left center field

New added Fridays Front Row Sports Grill.

And the Previews....

bank1day.jpg

bank2day.jpg

bank3day.jpg

bank4day.jpg

Great work as usual. Love the dedication and the time you put into the detail of these.

Had every ballpark you did last year, and that made the game for me. I wish I had some of your talent and patience.

You make this game so much more for me, and all the great modders.

Alright enough kissing of the *** :o Sorry to hear about your fender bender, but I look forward to more of your stadiums real soon.

Yes when the ads come out and someone gets me picks I will update it. It will just be a real easy swith, the structure is set. Not wall ads are at a minimum, because I chose to ad the lineup plates next to the scoreboard, I will see if I can find more veticies.

Thanks Everybody!

Archived