Bank One Ball Park Day Complete

Pirate

There have been 480 downloads and no other problems, si i am guessing it something on your end. I also did not put in a night vision addon but I will assume you mean night version.

Try redownloading it. And reinstalling it. File may have been corrupted.

Works for everyone else sorry. I can't really help.

Nope...your version is causing crashes. Happened to me too, and another person posting in another thread thought it was the KSM dattfile, but it turned out to be the Bank One mod. It's an issue.

wait guys... did some more testing... i restored ea's version of bank one... and it still crashed... so its gotta be somethin else thats causing only bank one to crash... pirate's jacobs field works great... so i dont think this is the issue... now the q is... would the datafile affect stadiums? ive installed rosters, portraits, cyberfaces, a trues overlay, pirate's 2 stadiums, a cts, the no intro movie, and the datafile... to me... it looks like it can only be the datafile...

I don't have an updated datafile, but have everything else.

Nope...your version is causing crashes. Happened to me too, and another person posting in another thread thought it was the KSM dattfile, but it turned out to be the Bank One mod. It's an issue.

And it looks like you're wrong...

Archived