Wrigley Field WIP

Trues

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey trues I am asking if it will be ok for me to convert your statiums to xbox this year if so let me know I been working on ameriquest field so far and sucks the templetes are totaly dif on xbox this year. But I expect it to be a long process.

The_Super

Absolutely

The_Super wrote:

Hey trues I am asking if it will be ok for me to convert your statiums to xbox this year if so let me know I been working on ameriquest field so far and sucks the templetes are totaly dif on xbox this year. But I expect it to be a long process.

The_Super

Trues Wrote:

Absolutely

Thanks a lot for the approval !!

Pirate I would also love to get your approval for this years stadiums as well if that would be ok.

Ok, better late than never but I've finally begun work on Wrigley. Here are some of the changes made so far.

1. New (non-shimmering) grass.

2. New (hi-res) ivy

3. New scoreboard

4. New dirt

5. New brick

6. New dugouts

Things still to do...

1. Buildings

2. OEdit work - including resizing marqee under main scoreboard among other things.

3. Ads (the few they do have)

4. Net

5. Chain link fencing behind bleachers

I'll post some screens when I get a chance.

Ok, better late than never but I've finally begun work on Wrigley. Here are some of the changes made so far.

1. New (non-shimmering) grass.

2. New (hi-res) ivy

3. New scoreboard

4. New dirt

5. New brick

6. New dugouts

Things still to do...

1. Buildings

2. OEdit work - including resizing marqee under main scoreboard among other things.

3. Ads (the few they do have)

4. Net

5. Chain link fencing behind bleachers

I'll post some screens when I get a chance.

yep...can't forget the Miller billboard on the 1st base side, the sears adds/at bat displays on the left and right upper decks...and of course the budwieser "ad" on the roof of the building past the left field fence...(I think I covered em all...right? lol) ahh...the benifits of having one of the highest grossing attendence in the major leagues...no need for as many ads..lol

edit: oops...forgot the tiled "sears" on the inside of the dugouts..lol

Archived