Wrigley Field WIP

Trues

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trues ever think about a vintage Wrigley Field?

Keep up the awesome work.

That would be just removing the lights and the stands on the rooftops. Add a Baby Ruth sign over the right field fence and it's vintage.

And removing some of the high rises in the background too. If anyone's thinking of doing this I can help. I've been going to Wrigley since the 50's. $1.25 to sit in the grandstands. Boy those were great days. No organ, no lights. Course they didn't have much of a team either. Okay don't get me started.

I'm planning on finishing it up today.

sorry to be naggy, but does that mean after this you will be working on the tbs overlay? might as well wait until after tuesday to work on the tbs overlay, since baseball season is almost here anyway.

love your other overlays though!!! it's just that the braves are not getting fair rep around here.

lol trues... this gonna be done tonite?? please... :D im holding off playin my next cubs dynasty game cause its a home game and id love to play at the new wrigley... if not... oh well... ill live

I was gonna do the same but just had to play and ended up losing 2-0 to the padres. :( I can't wait to see what this looks like, i'm so sick of that ugly sky. :x

lol just played san diego and won 4-1.... ryan dempster SUCKS.... 8.31 era as my closer and hes pitched in 5 games... gave up my lone run in this one too.... 5-2 on the year... u?

Lol yeah i hardly use him. I mostly use remlinger(sp?) and i'm 6-3 so far.

Ok, here's the deal....

blah blah blah sorry blah blah blah work blah blah blah kids blah blah site blah blah blah sick blah blah blah, you get the picture. :)

Seriously though, sorry for all for the numerous delays on this. I never imagined I would be this busy right now. The good news is Wrigley is pretty much done, I just need to make a few minor changes and package it all up with two versions of grass (default and a non-shimmering version).

It will be uploaded tomorrow before 4pm, I promise.

It's finally done!. :D

It's not perfect but it's a big improvement over the stock version. I'll probably do an update or two depending on my free time.

I'd like to know if there is still interest in a shimmer free grass version. If there's enough interest I'll post that as well.

Again, sorry it took so long.

Archived