Really Need Some Help Here

aherg24

I recently downloaded MVP Baseball 2007. My first question is there anyway to change it to 2012. Next I need some help with uniforms. According to MVP Baseball 2005 for Dummies, the uniforms are located in the data folder. The problem is I can't seem to open it up. It is listed as a WinZip file on my computer and when I try to open it in WinZip, it won't open. Help is appreciated.

I recently downloaded MVP Baseball 2007. My first question is there anyway to change it to 2012. Next I need some help with uniforms. According to MVP Baseball 2005 for Dummies, the uniforms are located in the data folder. The problem is I can't seem to open it up. It is listed as a WinZip file on my computer and when I try to open it in WinZip, it won't open. Help is appreciated.

Do yourself a big favor and wait a little while longer because Mvp 2012 will be coming out. The date is undetermined but when that happens you will have updated rosters, uniforms, stadiums, etc, etc.

Yes, the uniforms are in the data folder but you can't open them up with winzip. The uniforms that are in the MODELS.BIG file are the uniforms already in the game. Winzip won't open them up because it is not designed to do it.

What program can I get access to the uniform folder?

There is a program called EAgraph. It is in the download section. But if you do not know how to use it I don't recommend jumping into it and messing around in the MODELS.BIG file. But if you have to, back up your file first. EAgraph will tell you what uniforms are in each teams assigned area and where they are listed. You can also view a BMP of the jersey.

I found EAgraph. I downloaded it but when I try to unzip it, it says that the program can't be found. Am I not doing something right?

I'd say so. And I have no idea what you are doing wrong because it makes no sense to me. You say you downloaded Eagraph and then you get a message that says th program can't be found. I can't even guess what you did wrong here.

One last question. I have found uniforms.big. I used 7-Zip to get into the file. When I try to open that file, what program should I choose to open that file up?

I don't understand what the hell you are doing here. Why do you want to get into the uniforms.big file with 7-zip? What are you trying to accomplish here? I'm sorry but I am really lost trying to comprehend what and why you are doing this.

EAGRAPH will let you view what is in the uniforms.big file. You don't open up this file with Winzip, 7-zip or WinRAR.

Take a look at this screenshot. As you can see I am in the program EAgraph and as you can also see I am in the Uniforms.big file. That is what you use to view the Uniforms.big file. And you were told this yesterday.