Kccitystar's Total Mods + Stuff

Kccitystar

That was a 2k quality piece. They were even talking about it over at ign.http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/my-thoughts-on-the-game-so-far.250084484/

Too good I got the game some time after release and installed raiders portraitpack immediately... :D

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I'm trying to do right now is determine how many uniform slots there are and how many I can assign to a certain team.

A long term goal of mine is to try and work on some iconic uniforms or at least some that I never tackled before, like the 97 Padres, 97 Mariners (the sleeveless ones), 93 Pirates, 94 Astros, etc.

Stay tuned, the season is not over yet!

FLASHBACK FRIDAY:

4DGvc.jpg

Eek5c.jpg

jcypv.jpg

Kz8MD.jpg

The "Extras" package for Total Uniforms 2K12 will be updated during the postseason or so with several MORE uniforms, FOR FREE:

1997 San Diego Padres Home

1997 Seattle Mariners Home

1992 Pittsburgh Pirates Road

1999 Cincinnati Reds Road

1995 California Angels Home

• 2 weeks later...

Kick A stuff as usual, KC! On the new stuff (10/8/12) do we need to reinstall everything or just a new "extras" pack?

You won't really need to reinstall anything, just copy over all of the Oakland A's and all of the Phillies uniforms, and install the colorlist.

While the Extras are new (three new unis! yay!)....I should have released it as a hotfix :|

Nicely done (again)!

among the features, there's an "Updated Colorlist"... is there a Dodgers update also?

because in last one the blue became too dark....

The Dodgers colors remain the same.

It is a real challenge in trying to nail the right Dodger Blue, or colors for any team, because watching the team on TV can show a different shade, holding the jersey in your hand can show you a different shade of blue, and the MLB style guide can show you an entirely different color, so you have to meet in the middle somewhere.

On a side note, HOLY CRAP 10,000 DOWNLOADS!

Thank you all so much for the support!

Expressive mark, truly congrats for all the modders!

Seriously!

about colors, I got it... So would be nice contemplate what better matches with the in-game appearance after all, right? I just ask to avoid the saturated color chose, to avoid the unnatural aspect...

For Dodgers itself, the 1.12 NL colorlist version was more accurate :good:

after some time could I figured out how customize the acessory colors... but now I wanna match the hex color with the HAT uniform you made it.

Would you please help me on that, telling me how to do it?

I searched this information over the forum, some great posts helped me (http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?showtopic=53830&hl=+uniform%20+editor#entry632683) but not completely...

thanks

For the Rays, these are my values. You can copy/paste this into a text file and import it to the roster editor. I think I left that out in the AL colorlist.txt file. Another oversight :sad:

slot number,filename,teamnumber,disabled,show front number,show number on helmet back,show number on helmet bill,show jersey name,show sleeve number,helmet bill color,helmet front color,helmet back color,undershirt color,shoe color,Team Color 1,Team Color 2,Team Color 3,Jersey Name Color,Jersey Name Border 2,Jersey Name Border 1,Back Number Color,Back Number Border 2,Back Number Border 1,Front Number Color,Front Number Border 2,Front Number Border 1,

220,uniform_tbr_home.iff,28,0,0,1,0,1,0,0,0,0,0,7,81936,4D9EDB,FEBB00,81936,81936,81936,81936,FAFAFA,FAFAFA,81936,FAFAFA,FAFAFA,

221,uniform_tbr_away.iff,28,0,0,1,0,1,0,0,0,0,0,7,81936,4D9EDB,FEBB00,81936,81936,81936,81936,FAFAFA,FAFAFA,81936,FAFAFA,FAFAFA,

222,uniform_tbr_alt_2.iff,28,0,0,1,0,1,0,0,0,0,0,7,81936,4D9EDB,FEBB00,FAFAFA,81936,81936,81936,FAFAFA,FAFAFA,81936,FAFAFA,FAFAFA,

223,uniform_tbr_alt_1.iff,28,0,0,1,0,1,0,0,0,0,0,7,81936,4D9EDB,FEBB00,FAFAFA,FAFAFA,FAFAFA,81936,FAFAFA,FAFAFA,81936,FAFAFA,FAFAFA,

224,uniform_tbr_bph.iff,28,0,0,1,0,1,0,0,0,0,0,7,81936,4D9EDB,FEBB00,FAFAFA,FAFAFA,FAFAFA,81936,FAFAFA,FAFAFA,81936,FAFAFA,FAFAFA,

Through text file colorlist, Is it possible give a different color of helmet back number / jersey back number?

Through text file colorlist, Is it possible give a different color of helmet back number / jersey back number?

Nope. The rear jersey number is what will show on the helmet if you check the box (you can turn on/off numbers on the back/bill of the helmet)

Updated the Colorlist for several teams including ALL of the MiLB ballclubs. For many teams, if they wear black cleats, and one of the team colors is black, they have been assigned that particular team color.

Still working on the Dodgers and other projects, so expect a full on update soon.

Can we see the crowd wear panda hats, costumes, giraffe hats, fake beards and black wigs at AT&T Park? lol

fake beards probably, wigs probably. I managed to nail the orange that goes along with my colorlist for the rally towels so I'm content.

Attempting to fix everything that they did wrong with this game (it's a LOT) can be headache inducing sometimes :|

CAT means "Create-A-Team Type", right? No, I'm talking about the possibility of fix 2K's pale color on high socks.

Although sleeves looks great, no matter team color value you put it, this item (socks) has a pale texture.

You mean the greyish black color? That can be fixed in a uniform update for all the CAT jerseys

kccitystar,

with that in mind, is it possible a future "Total Uniforms 2012" without greyish socks?

Its very strange see team colors 1 (black) with grey tones, not matching with sleeves at all...

kccitystar,

with that in mind, is it possible a future "Total Uniforms 2012" without greyish socks?

Its very strange see team colors 1 (black) with grey tones, not matching with sleeves at all...

You mean for the Create A Team jerseys? I can upload those seperately.

Hmmm...I think I didnt understood well this CAT + socks issue.

What I meant to say is if its possible White Sox, Yankees, Astros, Dodgers, Braves high socks has the same color as 3/4+long sleeves (team color 1).

And also have a real black tone, instead of greyish, on shoes.

Hmmm...I think I didnt understood well this CAT + socks issue.

What I meant to say is if its possible White Sox, Yankees, Astros, Dodgers, Braves high socks has the same color as 3/4+long sleeves (team color 1).

And also have a real black tone, instead of greyish, on shoes.

The game's own programming considers black to be a little grayish than actually being black, so that would be impossible to enforce a change if I can't make any of the team's colors black (#000000). The recently updated colorlist has several MLB teams and a majority of MiLB teams with black in their team color lists that I simply assigned to the shoes. Other teams are just stuck with the 2K version of "black".

As far as I know, all of the socks for all teams aren't greyish black. They're either a true black color or the exact color as team color 1, if not as close to team color 1 as possible.

Archived