Kccitystar's Total Mods + Stuff

Kccitystar

Great as always, KC! However I still cant use your super global because some of the cleats are blurry for me. It not that big a deal though because almost every other mod I have is made by you! Thanks!

Show me what you mean by blurry. Upload some screenshots so I can take a look at this

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2013 Changes

The Astros will be getting new uniforms and logos (unveiled November 2).

The Mets will be getting a blue alternate and dropping the black jerseys and caps. Also, ASG patches.

The Cardinals are dropping the navy caps.

The White Sox are getting a new alternate cap (possibly a throwback)

The Nationals are getting a new cap

The Rays are bringing back a cap which they have previously worn.

The Reds are at very least adding a cap.

Rockies 20th anniversary patch

KC, the last pic on the globals dl page shows the blurry cleats. Thats the nike and I think it may be another one or two that seem to do it while domo's global doesnt. No big deal, its admittedly nitpicking and you have done an incredible amount of work on your mods. Thanks for them all!

• 1 month later...

KC,

Thanks for the update. I had version 2.11 installed already and installed the new files, but i get a unhandled exception error when I try to import the new colorlist. It works fine when i import your prior 2.11 colorlist back into the roster. Not sure if it is something with me or if others have the same error.

Thank you for all of your work with this and your other files. Happy Thanksgiving also.

KC,

Thanks for the update. I had version 2.11 installed already and installed the new files, but i get a unhandled exception error when I try to import the new colorlist. It works fine when i import your prior 2.11 colorlist back into the roster. Not sure if it is something with me or if others have the same error.

Thank you for all of your work with this and your other files. Happy Thanksgiving also.

The colorlist had values typed in for the Miami Marlins. As I am using a fixed build of Ty's Roster Editor that has that quirk corrected, I forgot that it's not uploaded on this site (although it should, but I am not sure if that would be against Ty's wishes). I removed those values and reuploaded the colorlist. It should all work now.

Thanks KC.

Appreciate the quick response and appreciate more the work you do for the site. The game is much better because of you and all the modders that contribute their work here. Thanks to you all !!!!

Enjoy the rest of the holiday weekend.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

it begins.

FuD2HzX.png

It's hard to nail the perfect navy that the Yankees wear. Some photos have everything in navy, some in near black.

I am hoping I can meet in the middle somewhat. I'm going in no particular order at the moment, although I will try to get the colors as accurately as possible this go-round. I'm starting over a little because this new rig that I am using to play MLB2K12 apparently has the proper color settings compared to the iMac I had, and as a result I found that a lot of colors are completely wrong from what I had in previous updates.

On a side note, Yes, I will get to work on the Astros soon. I didn't forget ;)

Archived