Kccitystar's Total Mods + Stuff

Kccitystar

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I decided to upload the uniforms of all 30 clubs one by one. This makes it much easier to update individually. When I am done with all 30 ballclubs I will then compile all of the uniforms into one giant package like Total Uniforms 2012 was. Since not much has changed between this season and last season, this would be a really quick turnaround, hopefully before the MLB season actually begins.

This would give me enough time to tinker with a few uniforms I wanted to make, like....

2505070_display_image.jpg

So I decided to tinker with MLB2K12 some more for a mass 2K13 conversion. Check out the recolored sky texture:

jbodHcW7bI3IMU.png

- I improved on the overlay with some more color...and replaced all the logos for teams that had identity changes in the offseason (houston, reading and scranton). I am also planning to include a lot more stuff like re-coloring/texturing the crowd with new merchandise, proper rally towels, etc.

- I also want to replace a lot of throwback uniforms in the game with something much more suitable, like the Expos uniforms, 90s Mariners, 90s Padres, 01 D'Backs, 02 Rays, stuff like that.

I'm also working on the Pirates at the moment. It looks pretty good so far now that everything is a genuine black color and not a really dark grey:

jMbUqE5QRzkg.png

jRlVIFyVhbSEQ.png

• 1 month later...

Killer stuff, KC! Two things 1) Jays are wearing blue cleats this year, but not a big problem 2) Are you still planning on releasing a final "big" pack after they are all done as you have done over the years? Thanks!

Killer stuff, KC! Two things 1) Jays are wearing blue cleats this year, but not a big problem 2) Are you still planning on releasing a final "big" pack after they are all done as you have done over the years? Thanks!

1) Updated the Blue Jays to reflect those changes

2) I don't see why not :)

Meanwhile...

9TJupzw.jpg

Stay tuned...:)

Archived