Kccitystar's Total Mods + Stuff

Kccitystar

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forgot to ask, what about the White Sox new red, white and blue jerseys? Will you be creating those? I saw them for the first time tonight when they played the Angels.

Arent those the home throwback uniforms in featured in the game already?

Kcc, I was wondering if when you're done with all the 2013 unis (I dunno if you have any left to do or not), could you make all the separate colorlists a single one like your 2012 ones? That would make updating a new roster with all the old colorlists so much easier. Thanks!

Kcc, I was wondering if when you're done with all the 2013 unis (I dunno if you have any left to do or not), could you make all the separate colorlists a single one like your 2012 ones? That would make updating a new roster with all the old colorlists so much easier. Thanks!

Yeah, everything's going to be unified into one big colorlist as part of the collective update. It's all coming soon.

I appreciate all of the support and I'm very thankful people are still downloading my work after what 2K did to us PC users last season.

However as you know, work is never over. I'm planning on replacing the Nationals throwback unis with either the early (think El Presidente era) or late (1994) Expos. None of this 1900 throwback crap. Several teams will get proper throwback uniforms. Nobody likes playing with the 1900 duds, so I'm going to rearrange a few things ;)

Sit tight, we've got an entire baseball season to go through <3

I appreciate all of the support and I'm very thankful people are still downloading my work after what 2K did to us PC users last season.

However as you know, work is never over. I'm planning on replacing the Nationals throwback unis with either the early (think El Presidente era) or late (1994) Expos. None of this 1900 throwback crap. Several teams will get proper throwback uniforms. Nobody likes playing with the 1900 duds, so I'm going to rearrange a few things ;)

Sit tight, we've got an entire baseball season to go through <3

El Presidente, El Perfecto! - July 28, 1991

post-96698-0-85073000-1368616807_thumb.j

post-96698-0-90265700-1368616808_thumb.j

Crossposting from Wudl83's roster thread:
I managed to reorganize all of the uniform slots in the game and give them proper uniform IDs (home, road, alt, etc). However, I'm becoming aware that this presents two problems. One, it invalidates every colorlist because the slots are different/moved around, and 2. Any old colorlist imported from any mod would throw everything off because of the new realignment.
It sucks to have everything tied to a roster :|

Crossposting from Wudl83's roster thread:
I managed to reorganize all of the uniform slots in the game and give them proper uniform IDs (home, road, alt, etc). However, I'm becoming aware that this presents two problems. One, it invalidates every colorlist because the slots are different/moved around, and 2. Any old colorlist imported from any mod would throw everything off because of the new realignment.
It sucks to have everything tied to a roster :|

Ja ja....

Looks like despite you moved something somewhere, the process looks for particular area in the file and uses data to it's own understanding.

I still think it should be possible to make what is in your target

GL GL

Ja ja....

Looks like despite you moved something somewhere, the process looks for particular area in the file and uses data to it's own understanding.

I still think it should be possible to make what is in your target

GL GL

It actually is possible but there are a ton of other uniform mods that use the default 2K12 uniform slots, not the realigned uniform slots.

Archived