Kccitystar's Total Mods + Stuff

Kccitystar

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

total mods mean stadium, accessories, roster, global, sky texture, scoreboard all included right... ??? so its easier ...=)

No. Total Mods means all the work I've released so far so I don't have seperate threads for everything

Good luck with the lighting KC. I personally think the lighting during overcast games or at the end of and afternoon game look pretty amazing. I wish there was a way to make the rest of the days/times look as good. Good luck man and I look forward to your updates.

Just a quick shout out to you KC, PB and all the other modders that make this game what it is...THANKS!

That means a lot. We're very glad you enjoy our work. Now if I can just get some Internet at my new place I could upload more! Uuuuggghhhh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

thanks for the latest Global KC!

Among your works, I also use the "Total Stadiums" and I have a doubt about it:

Is it purposely some of them (indoors like D-Backs, Rays) have a vivid lightning/texture on helmets+unis and others not?

Or Is there a way to make they have the same lightning?

thanks for the latest Global KC!

Among your works, I also use the "Total Stadiums" and I have a doubt about it:

Is it purposely some of them (indoors like D-Backs, Rays) have a vivid lightning/texture on helmets+unis and others not?

Or Is there a way to make they have the same lightning?

Indoor parks have always had different lighting than outdoor ones. There's not much I can do on my end.

Archived