Kccitystar's Total Mods + Stuff

Kccitystar

I've been debating to either include the popular red themed rangers home jersey (red hat/helmet/undershirts) as an extra in a future update or make it the default home uniform to replace the blue themed rangers home jersey. It looks amazing and now I understand why people like it as well.

UTZQG.jpg

WOzrD.jpg

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been debating to either include the popular red themed rangers home jersey (red hat/helmet/undershirts) as an extra in a future update or make it the default home uniform to replace the blue themed rangers home jersey. It looks amazing and now I understand why people like it as well.

Nice! I would use red / white as the default home uni and then add the blue / white as an additional alternative. That is the way I have my ros set up.

I'm not really familiar with the method of adding jersey slots and stuff like that since I got back into modding starting with MLB2K12. If there was a tutorial somewhere that showed me how to do it I'd gladly add some uniforms I have laying around in the EXTRAS folder

It can be done with ty's editor as well. Don't have the program in front of me now, but under the uniforms tab you can select an empty slot at the end of scrolling list and then assign that slot to any team (with the exception of the marlins). Anyone have a better walkthrough?

you will want to keep the original name for example "uniform_ter_home" after the home add " _any name u identify ur file as.iff"

add ur iff file to the main mlb folder, thern on Tys editor find a slot u wanna use and use"your file name" and put it in the blank block or if u replaceing another file name,then the down arrow make sure u choose the rangers , go below and make sure the uniform is enabled.now save it all and u can use the tool to export the text file for the color codes,just make sure theres an X in the box beside ur nely created uniform

i would vote for separate pack which would include that Texas uniform, rays darker blue with white pants uniform, and nationals red away uniform. I already have made those using your uniforms as a base...

The main reason why I didn't include them in the first place was because statistically those teams wear those combinations for a small percentage of the entire season. The Rays for example, hardly ever use the dark blue/white combination at home. I'll look into adding them in the near future though.

The main reason why I didn't include them in the first place was because statistically those teams wear those combinations for a small percentage of the entire season. The Rays for example, hardly ever use the dark blue/white combination at home. I'll look into adding them in the near future though.

how about if i upload those that I mentioned from above? Just for the time being... of course credit goes to you.. only if you approve

Might we see the kc treatment of the actual kc road blue jersry unis? BTW kc, are the road gray sets in your uniform pack all the same grey shade...seems like the dodgers road set is darker than the pirates set?

Just some changes I wanted to list:

Baltimore Orioles

Helmet logo/team colors

Milwaukee Brewers

Team color changes

Texas Rangers

Home uniform swap from blue to red

Texture fix

Houston Astros

Number and Uniform fixes

Los Angeles Dodgers

Darker blue across all jerseys ("Dodger Blue")

so what happens with rangers blue when swap for red? is it gonna be added as alternate uniform?

I'd have to get everything sorted out with the original uniforms before I can add more (I know it's kinda easy to do but I have a lot of other things going on especially with college on the horizon), and I want to look at the minor league uniforms again since I know some aren't as accurate as I'd want them to be...

I'd have to get everything sorted out with the original uniforms before I can add more (I know it's kinda easy to do but I have a lot of other things going on especially with college on the horizon), and I want to look at the minor league uniforms again since I know some aren't as accurate as I'd want them to be...

i know what you mean couple more weeks till it starts ahhh :sorry:.... no more waking up at noon lol... why not add blue version to one of bp uniforms slots instead?

What I'm going to do is release a zip file in this thread for all the extra uniforms, with the colorlist file that assigns all of them a slot this week. Eventually I will include it as part of the entire Total MLB package that's uploaded here. A nice little compromise.

What I'm going to do is release a zip file in this thread for all the extra uniforms, with the colorlist file that assigns all of them a slot this week. Eventually I will include it as part of the entire Total MLB package that's uploaded here. A nice little compromise.

That'll be mighty welcome.

Appreciate the work my friend!

Archived