Mvpmods.com Players

bctrackboi11

I was playing around with putting myself into the game, when I got the idea to create MVPmods members as free agents, possibly to go into MVP 12, or as a stand alone release.

Here is what I need if you want to be included.

Name

Headshot Photo (wearing your favorite team's hat, if possible)

Basic Info (Jersey #, Bat, Throw)

Position

Type of player (Do you want to be a speedy guy or someone who hits a lot of home runs?)

For pitchers, type of pitches, etc.

Let me know if you want to be in.

If they put you in this game I am going to run to Mvp Edit so fast just to take you out.

i dont want to be in this if everyone hates me

sorry for pissing you people off at mvpmods i would donate, but im in a tight spot right now i appreacate your work here

Edited by gonzoredsox2012

i dont want to be in this if everyone hates me

sorry for pissing you people off at mvpmods i would donate, but im in a tight spot right now i appreacate your work here

Who hates you? And secondly, you don't have to donate right now. Everyone's financial position is different here. People donate to this site when they can and what they are able to. No one is ever going to force you to do it or make you feel bad because you haven't.

All joking aside, this is going to be something that is going to be very hard to do because of the time involved to do this. Trust me, I helped with compiling names and the player stats for the Forum Fanatics and Mod Squad teams back in the day and it was a very involved process.

This was used in the 06 and 07 mods and was also going to be used in the 08 mod but at the very end they decided to go in another direction. The reason why was because these two teams were part of the Ultimate Rosters and the 08 mod used KG's roster. The criteria for being on the Mod Squad team was simple - you had to be a modder. So people like daflyboys, bctrackboi11, kyleb, Dennis James, Jim825, Homer, etc would be on that team. Making up the Mod Squad team was a breeze.

The Forum Fanatics team was different. You had to be here registered on the site for a certain amount of time (six months or more) and have a certain number of posts. Another problem was that when we had the people that matched the requirements, we could never get them to send us their information.

To see what I am talking about all you have to do is search for the threads over the years about the Fanatics and Modders and you'll see what problems we ran in to. Sometimes looking back it is amazing that this got done at all.

Well I was thinking of just putting us in as free agents, so you can put yourself on whatever team you want, similar to what the Madden 12 developers did.

You still need for everyone to provide player stats. Look at this template that I went to go find in an old thread here. Here is the information you would need from everyone so you can (1) create them properly for use in the game and (2) have them ready to be placed in the free agent pool:

Player

Basic

First Name:

Last Name:

Audio/Photo:

First Position:

Second Position:

Bats:

Throws:

Jersey Number:

Ratings

Plate Discipline:

Bunting:

Stealing Agg:

Baserunning:

Speed:

Fielding:

Range:

Throwing Strength:

Throwing Accuracy:

Durability:

Other

Birthdate:

Hidden:

Top Pos:

Contract

Salary:

Years:

Appearance

Personal

Height:

Weight:

Bone Profile:

Skin Tone:

Hair Style:

Hair Color:

Facial Hair:

Batting Stance:

Swing Type:

Ditty:

Star Power:

04 Face:

Face:

Clothing

Bat Color:

Glove Color:

Catcher's Mask:

Batting Glove:

Wristband:

Elbow Guard:

Shin Guard:

Socks:

Hitting vs. L

Hitting

Power:

Hot/Cold Zones

CNH

CNH

CNH

Pitches

Chase / Take / Miss

Fastball: # / # / #

Slow Brk: # / # / #

HArd Brk: - / # / #

Percents

LF:

CF:

RF:

Fly:

Ground:

Liner:

HR:

Hitting vs. R

Hitting

Power:

Hot/Cold Zones

CNH

CNH

CNH

Pitches

Chase / Take / Miss

Fastball: # / # / #

Slow Brk: # / # / #

HArd Brk: - / # / #

Percents

LF:

CF:

RF:

Fly:

Ground:

Liner:

HR:

Pitching

pitching

Stamina:

Pickoff:

Delivery:

Pitches

Type #1:

Movement:

Control:

Velocity:

Trajectory:

Type #2:

Movement:

Control:

Velocity:

Trajectory:

Type #3:

Movement:

Control:

Velocity:

Trajectory:

Type #4:

Movement:

Control:

Velocity:

Trajectory:

Type #5:

Movement:

Control:

Velocity:

Trajectory:

As you can see, this does take a little work. It's not hard to do, but you'll be surprised at how many won't submit their stats. There's a word for it and it's called laziness.

dont throw me in i dont deserve it so you guys throw your self in

What's your problem now? Why are you such a drama queen?

if we replace the legends and hereos with mvp mod players heres a jersery template of mvp mod jerseys they were orginaly from the never released mvp street all you need to do is make a hat

Bctrackboi11 already said his plan was to have players from here put in the free agent pool and not on any team. And I guarantee you with that guy making all these great uniforms this one from a mod that died years ago won't make it.