Alt Road Uniforms

ming

Unis such as Kansas Citys blue jersey on the road which they recently wore. Im sure many teams wear their "color" jersey on the road too but the sets arent in the game. They could replace bp's or something...

I fooled around a little bit with the nba mod tool and just colored in the white stripes on the hat and jersey for the Royals just to see if I could do it. Turned out good, I was shocked....LOL. That is the batting practice jerseys. The only thing different was they didn't have a number on the front of them, but no biggie!! Tried to put the number on the front using Ty's Editor but the numbers were huge so I bagged that idea.

I tried to use the mod tool a few weeks back but after several hours of installing the needed proper programs and tinkering with it in vain I let it go. Win 7 or me or the mod I was fooling around with, I couldnt say. I just couldnt make it work. If you like the modded bp road file enough perhaps you could upload it?

griz thats the bad part about using a uni that doesnt call for a number on the front when u add them,the numbers are almost bigger than the logo lol

Yeah I found that out Don....LOL. But I was able to put the KC patch on the arm and make it a solid blue color for an alt away jersey so that'll work.

I have been flirting with nba 2k mod tool and DXTBmp tool... so far i made 3 uniforms... I watched this video for learning purposes. so far so good... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlqBimXSuOA

once you make your uniform copy it to your main 2k directory and than go to ty`s roster editor and under uniforms tab type in your uniforms name and than choose team for which you made it. correct colors and save it...