Mlb 2K12 My Player Issue

ashue

Guys, I was just wondering since I am encountering a weird problem in my player.

I finished my first season without any issue but come to the second season and it is the last day of elimination(september 30 in the calendar) i tried playing but it always crashes back to my desktop.

I have checked the other game modes and it seems that there is no problem so I am wondering if this is a known issue or it is just me that is encountering this problem.

Thanks for the advance replies. ^_^

• 4 months later...

I am sorry to bump such an old post but this is the most recent one describing the EXACT same problem I am having, I am in the Majors as a SP and the sate is Spetember 25th on the game calender and my team have clinched the division, as soon as I try to load the next game- it saves my career and promply crashes with no error messages. I cannot skip the game, it's a key game.

*Edit- I moved myself from 5th to 4th in the pitching rotation and reloaded the game and the person who I switched places with played that game- and I play the last game of regulation, the game loaded up with no problems, this is a very finicky game ><

Edited by Sparky

• 5 months later...