Twnlove In Mlb 2K12 ( A.j.c.y Mod. Rlsd! In ..... Pg.15 O )

twnlove

wow u have some amazing talent when it comes to detail on faces.If whenever u have some spare time there are 2 faces that annoy me when i see them in game and thats Jeff Karstens and Neil Walker of the Pirates(probally cause i play as the pirates everyday and i notice them more) lol

huh, I was going to say the opposite. Kemp's looks absolutely spot on while Braun's looks "off" to me. I AM a Brewers fan, though, so there is probably some bias to my opinion. His just looks square jawed and not as "clean" (for lack of a better word) to me.

But major kudos on the Kemp one. That one is excellent!

huh, I was going to say the opposite. Kemp's looks absolutely spot on while Braun's looks "off" to me. I AM a Brewers fan, though, so there is probably some bias to my opinion. His just looks square jawed and not as "clean" (for lack of a better word) to me.

But major kudos on the Kemp one. That one is excellent!

I get what you're saying, but honestly given the limitations of the engine plus I just think that Braun just has a tougher face to re-create.

But Kemp, Pujols, Howard and A-gon look UNBELIEVABLY life like.

Awesome job twnlove, appreciate the effort you put in! :D

I get what you're saying, but honestly given the limitations of the engine plus I just think that Braun just has a tougher face to re-create.

But Kemp, Pujols, Howard and A-gon look UNBELIEVABLY life like.

Awesome job twnlove, appreciate the effort you put in! :D

Thank Comments

Braun's head shape and face is re-create

He has an excellent display in the game ........ :good:

Oh, you went from the power-mod to the can't hit for power-mod. Cool. Suggestions after Mauer: Coco Crisp, Dee Gordon, Jose Altuve, Nyjer Morgan.

Great work with the power mod. :good:

PS: Due to his recent performance I desperatly want to say 'A-Rod', but the man has hit over 600 home runs...

Edited by sabugo