Twnlove In Mlb 2K12 ( A.j.c.y Mod. Rlsd! In ..... Pg.15 O )

twnlove

Darvish looks great!

about Ryu, some thoughts....

I think his headshape should be less squared, his cheek way more chubbier and the hair is not black anymore, he dyed (LA glamour effect 8) )

Hyunjin+Ryu+Los+Angeles+Angels+Anaheim+v

I think there should be some more

8936854530_b46660082e_b.jpg

In the game! Him Look more fatter XD

ok....I will fix the hair color

Thank

Twnlove, I see you've taken your talents to MLB2K12 :) I remember you and your awesome patches from the NBA2K series, keep up the great work.

Thank you for your support! :give_rose:

About ,Ryu

This may be the final version .... :crazy:

New hair color! More head shape FIX

8947422352_9d7696a342_b.jpg

Thank you for your support! :give_rose:

About ,Ryu

This may be the final version .... :crazy:

New hair color! More head shape FIX

8947422352_9d7696a342_b.jpg

Ruy is chubby! in this preview the weight difference between Ryu + Chen is too slightly.....would be more accurate make his face fatter

and I cant wait for altuve : )

Tomorrow released! Jose Altuve :give_rose:

8948660630_fbe7c8a488_b.jpg

his new id ( 1237 ) !!

Thanks again! howington for Head shape Good proposal

Looks fantastic!!! you sculpting ability is amazing and the textures are mind blowing good

and to those who are talking about ryu not being fat enough I know from experiece he could increase the size of his cheeks but It won't look as good as you might think doing chubby faces is a fine line between making them look chubby or them having a severe allergic reaction lol

also would like to add that when sculpting or shaping the cheeks if you just simply make the cheeks fat it throws off the rest of the face and it looks like they got a mouth full of food so then you have to start messing with chin then you have to adjust the eye area then omg the forhead and next thing you know you are in a head model nightmare that never ends .....like I said before you end up with a face that looks like it has been stung 1000 times by bees and is about to explode lol

Looks fantastic!!! you sculpting ability is amazing and the textures are mind blowing good

and to those who are talking about ryu not being fat enough I know from experiece he could increase the size of his cheeks but It won't look as good as you might think doing chubby faces is a fine line between making them look chubby or them having a severe allergic reaction lol

also would like to add that when sculpting or shaping the cheeks if you just simply make the cheeks fat it throws off the rest of the face and it looks like they got a mouth full of food so then you have to start messing with chin then you have to adjust the eye area then omg the forhead and next thing you know you are in a head model nightmare that never ends .....like I said before you end up with a face that looks like it has been stung 1000 times by bees and is about to explode lol

Great explanation, really.

People like me who doesnt patch have no idea what is possible or not, so its very nice to read this thoughts/arguments.

In other hand, when guys like you, KC, twnlove read this "what-you-think-if..." observations is because all of you are very talented, so we push you in the most positive way.

:shok:

I refuse to believe there's a CF like that on whatever game it is.

That's mind blowing.

Edited by Tim Tone

People like me who doesnt patch have no idea what is possible or not, so its very nice to read this thoughts/arguments.

In other hand, when guys like you, KC, twnlove read this "what-you-think-if..." observations is because all of you are very talented, so we push you in the most positive way.

That's mind blowing.

Funny thing is I went to work on trying to make a super chubby face and yes I love to push myself to create things that are hard and enjoy the challenge

:)

to me that image posted kinda looks like an artist render rather than a CF in a game but I dunno

That's mind blowing.

This is CF is EA MVP In Korea Online games ....

ea baseball is great! but ....In recent years, Not resurrection in MLB :facepalm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SG0vBY735PI

701603_03.jpg

this is 2K In Korea Online games .... Orz

looks like Change faces MLB 2K lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=v2-4WNGsG2k

20130312000611_0.jpg

Haha ....

Indeed

I hope his "fat" is accurate

When the release , You will find more details In Head shape

He not only "fat" XD :spiteful: