Twnlove In Mlb 2K12 ( A.j.c.y Mod. Rlsd! In ..... Pg.15 O )

twnlove

^ find me a decent headshot of Prince Fielder and I'll take a whack at it ;)

I spent a good 5 hours on a Fielder a few nights ago...for the 3rd time. I just can't get it right. Mainly because there are no good high quality headshots and because the headshape is terrible so the face never looks right. I haven't tried the Pressbox archives but I know this years pressbox photo of him isn't a good one to use.

I got the headshape to show on Blender but I couldn't get the cyberface texture to map, at all

It won't map when you use the mod tool. You have to use this converter: http://mediafires.moddingway.com/news/2168.html

It converts it to a .CFF format or something. Be sure to move the new plugins to the blender plugins folder. This format will allow you to map the texture. However, since it's a derp chinese program it will only work using 32-bit windows. So I never use it because I only have 64-bit.

Wondering if you could take a stab at Cole Hamels as well... not exactly a power hitter... but a power pitcher? :D

Needs short hair and a better face. Probably be a bit difficult recreating him though... but it'll be awesome if you could have a go at it.

Edited by niharjhatn