Twnlove In Mlb 2K12 ( A.j.c.y Mod. Rlsd! In ..... Pg.15 O )

twnlove

twnlove, maybe you have interest in making a new homer bailey (reds starting pitcher)? If you look at him ingame, you can see that his face is maybe the worst 2k face ever.

he looks like on crack or heroin or something like that. :D

twnlove, maybe you have interest in making a new homer bailey (reds starting pitcher)? If you look at him ingame, you can see that his face is maybe the worst 2k face ever.

he looks like on crack or heroin or something like that. :D

haha ... Many players Indeed so ....

but 2K Have some Not bad Player Mod .... ( ex: roy halladay Or Justin Verlander )

Wow, I am amazed by the realistic results you are getting! Any chance Rodney's cap could be modified also? Just wondering :rolleyes: I also really like when you make the comparison between the original 2k face and yours, it gives a better idea of the hard work you're putting into it. You and Howington are on a hot streak :D keep up the good work! :clapping:

Wow, I am amazed by the realistic results you are getting! Any chance Rodney's cap could be modified also? Just wondering :rolleyes: I also really like when you make the comparison between the original 2k face and yours, it gives a better idea of the hard work you're putting into it. You and Howington are on a hot streak :D keep up the good work! :clapping:

Give me some time ....

As unfortunately I didnt played MLB 2K11, I missed several great Mods... So many that I promissed myself to not go to a 2K11 section anymore, 'cos it was making me ridiculously miserable.

So when I saw the latest news around the league, I thought: there's no better time to sincerely request THE 2K12 version :rolleyes:

PLEASE Twnlove!

5712208019_e60517caea_b.jpg

• 10 months later...