The Real Light Mod!

twnlove

Can anyone give installation instructions? which files go to 2k main directory?

Everything in this mod goes into the main directory...although global.iff isn't needed and if you replace your global file with this one, your game won't start. It crashed back to the desktop on my computer.

That said, a lot of modders who are doing work for MLB2K games should seriously start looking at the basketball community for developments since their community is much more ahead of the game than we are when it comes to modding 2K games.

Everything in this mod goes into the main directory...although global.iff isn't needed and if you replace your global file with this one, your game won't start. It crashed back to the desktop on my computer.

That said, a lot of modders who are doing work for MLB2K games should seriously start looking at the basketball community for developments since their community is much more ahead of the game than we are when it comes to modding 2K games.

thanks... i tried it and as you said it messes up the uniforms and just slows down the game... http://www.nba-live.com/ thats where alot of mods are form nba 2k series..

That's exactly what it is. It also includes a globall.iff ...i'm not sure what changes were made to it though

A nba 2k light!

You just need to "XDCR Light shadow1.0" inside the file

Do not need to global.iff files ( THIS IS NBA 2K global.iff NOT MLB global.iff )

I did not elaborate Sorry!

Edited by twnlove

Sorry if this sounds dumb...but can't you achieve the same effect by tweeking the brightness, contrast, sharpness and gamma on your monitor?

Actually i was wondering about that too. I played around with some of those settings and i got very different results.

• 1 month later...

Could somebody using this mod post better pics than the ones above. I'd like to see a wide shot of the stadium grass, basically a wider viewing area. That would help getting a better idea about the finished result. Because if it just messes the rest of the mods up, there might not really be a point in installing it...