Baseup! Rosters ~ Pre-All-Star Game

Gordo

Should be ready very, very soon. Transactions made (and caught some guys I missed who were sitting on teams they shouldn't have been). Made player attribute changes for some as well. You Angels fans will especially be happy with Trout!

American League is completely done. Several NL teams to fine tune. As always.... MLB focused. This is the most accurate depiction of pitchers you can find!

Thanks....just about there. NL is done. Just have about 35 players to adjust in the AL to finish. Not as daunting as it sounds. Had an NL game online with my brother tonight using these (classic pitch meter). He absolutely crushed an up and in pitch to almost dead center with Brandon Phillips. Would like to start figuring more pitching formulas to consider control. A bit of a guessing game right now. Though overall I'm pleased. The cybers I've reassigned and I've been able to see so far really add to the game..... so cheers to the 2 main cyber makers and the guys who past cybers, esp. Homer, are still looking good.

Here's just a partial list of the fielders who were looked at for adjustments. It could mean a downgrade or no change at all. I'd say Trout probably got the biggest facelift overall including fielding:

Cano; Martin;A. Jones; Reynolds;Ortiz; Middlebrooks; Nava; Ross;Joyce; Pena;Lawrie; Bautista; onerko; Rios; De Aza; Dunn;Cabrera; Damon;Jackson; Raburn; BoeschEscobar; Butler; Moose;Mauer; Revere; Morneau; Plouffe; illingham; Beltre; Napoli; M. Young;Trumbo; Trout;Pennington; Suzuki; Reddick;Ryan; Seager; Davis; Hairston;Prado; Bourne; McCann; Heyward;Infante; Stanton;Victorino; Ludwick;Alvarez;

Molina; Craig; Beltran; Aoki; Weeks; Morgan;Lowrie; C. Johnson;Stewart; Cabrera; Posey; Sandoval;Hairston; Ethier;Goldschmidt; Kubel;Cuddyer;Denorfia; Maybin.