Mvp12

kyleb

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: MVP12

File Submitter: kyleb

File Submitted: 12 Jul 2012

File Category: Total Conversion Mods

Version: 1.0

This total conversion mod for MVP Baseball 2005 updates your game to the 2012 baseball season.

It includes 700+ uniforms, full single A through MLB rosters, new portraits, cyberfaces, audio, music and artwork.

-------------------------------------------

*** Installation ***

- After you have downloaded the "MVP12.7z" file, double-click to open it.

- Extract the contents of the MVP12.7z file into a folder.

- Double-click the "explodeme.exe' file

- Select the folder that contains a CLEAN copy of MVP Baseball 2005 and click "Extract".  Note that a CLEAN copy is a fresh install or a patched, non-modded install of the game.

- Allow the program to extract all of the new content.  If the installer asks for your permission to overwrite files, select "Yes to All"

- When installation is complete, start the game and play the new MVP 12 mod!

*** CREDITS ***

This project was truly a team effort and would not have been possible without the effort of many talented past and present MVPMods members.  Thanks to all who contributed!  See the in-game credits for a list of everyone who had a hand in creating MVP12.

*** NOTES ***

A ) It is recommended that you install MVP12 over a clean install of MVP Baseball 2005 with at least up to Patch #2.

B ) To be able to access all of the uniforms, it will be necessary for you to install a Profile that unlocks all classic uniforms and stadiums.

C ) When playing in minor league stadiums listed as "Classic Stadiums," it is recommended to turn off the "Cooperstown Effect."

*** VERSION HISTORY ***

v1.0

Initial release

Click here to download this file

Couple of questions- 1. Are there any add ons like glove/shoe/uniform packs that can/should be added for graphic enhancement or are all the latest and greatest included? If not what do you recommend using? 2. does anyone here use ENB or fxaasmaa injectors for upgraded shaders etc. If so does anyone have recommended settings for those?

This mod is success at success at success. It is incredible.

Just one tiny thing I found (completely at random BTW) the Orioles black uniforms and Orange uniforms are backward, meaning when I select the black I get orange and when I select the orange I get black.

Other than that this is a ridiculously great mod. Thanks!

Is there any way to get the .mbe file for the roster?

This mod is success at success at success. It is incredible.

Just one tiny thing I found (completely at random BTW) the Orioles black uniforms and Orange uniforms are backward, meaning when I select the black I get orange and when I select the orange I get black.

Other than that this is a ridiculously great mod. Thanks!

Is there any way to get the .mbe file for the roster?

Thanks. Here is the mbe file for the roster that's included in the patch that just went up.

MVP 12 Roster.7z

Did the download, followed instructions but it says that it needs MVP Baseball 05 disc 2 to run it even though its in my computer as i am playing other mods...

Here's how i did it (If i goofed up somewhere, let me know)

1. Copied everything from my CLEAN MVP 05 Baseball folder to folder called TC2012

2. Created folder in C: called TC2012Extract to put the extraction of the MVP12 download into when i double clicked on the .7z file

3. When double clicked, i extracted everything from MVP12 WinRar archive to the C:/TC2012Extract folder

4. It told me to double click on explodeme and extract all to my Clean install (C:/Program FIles/EA Sports/TC2012)

5. I got my shortcut to the desktop and loaded it... until it says to put in Disc 2 WHICH I HAVE IN COMPUTER AS IS

If I am doing something wrong, please advise me on what to do or send detailed step by step instructions for me to do (include examples if u plz)

Thank you for reading this

• 3 months later...

Hey is the link down for this? I downloaded this in August with no issues but I was playing around and screwed up some .big files yesterday. Just clicking on the Download button and it goes to a webpage with a ton of this (I tried right clicking/saving as.., but no luck):

7z¼¯'�‚�O

“ù7����&�������A¦ËÊ�„¤š…šèÞÎ3õòI¿I­�þIâF‰˜­0˜@‘ÇÂÝû

-òLâ^†åÁ”°KÁs3Ñç¦ä½v-œûË#ß–‚8Ué,ˆrÜÆ·ÂÍéV:x¸ùÄܘ´pá7ýJAò»e59؇­ò3µ~ãI;âŸRøË~YùˆÊ&#381;<&#157;æœò¸ÿ)P4ˆë¶;öP«v-„~¥’,—PŠ%qv ·5ö

«.¥–Þá,µËë-‡0}©óg(´#^`&#382;³¥H×úc(u“%‚soSlƒ'|æcˆƒ-€Ÿò‡æûãˆõàó”}ÆA®4oÌòêåã@iXîyüõi&L"G yK„w¨KRú û4/åOQ‹º

0RS>¦

Edit: It appears to be downloading as a .7z now after I right clicked it. Unfortunately I am on a super slow connection- I guess I'll find out in about a day...lol.

Edited by kjuggs