Mvp12!

musty1000

Hey DS,

First of all, I want to say that it’s great that you are enjoying MVP 12 and have offered your expertise in modding aspects of the game. Feel free to shoot over any questions that you might have and I will do my best to help you out. So, yeah…about the Brewers scoreboard…you’ll find that most aspects of stadium modding/functionality is less than *ahem* organic. Unfortunately there are considerable compromises involved with these components of stadiums and it’s basically due to the archaic methods used when they were made. Graphically, the non-functioning scoreboards that are in most stadiums, can be changed but the trade-off is that the graphics are obviously static. Consequently, a lot of the graphic updates to stadiums end up being “eye candy” more than anything. I hope this helps to answer some of the questions you had. Good luck with all of your MVP work and thanks for all of your hard work on the 2K games these past few years. :good:

-Dennis

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

how do I get a larger pitch meter in 12? hate the small one... to unforgiving on a bad pitch... and I am half blind anyway... any help wouyld be appreciated...

small one i think is very dificult and its hard to control like when you are with a pitcher that have very low stats and is tired, the chances of have a bad throw is like the 60% , i think when the 08 mod came it was the best pitch meter (no easy, no hard) anyway i like the two ,just my opinion. :p

I found two more minor errors and I'm upset with myself that I didn't find them before.

First, check out this screenshot of Nick Swisher of the Yankees. He has a beard and the guy does not have one.

Now, look at these two uniform selections. This is not the Red Sox uniform from 1908. I don't know what year it is from but it isn't that year. And this is not the 1932 road Yankees uniform. This is the road uniform that they used from 1927 to 1930. The sources I am looking at is the Baseball Hall of Fame's Uniform Database.

I found two more minor errors and I'm upset with myself that I didn't find them before.

First, check out this screenshot of Nick Swisher of the Yankees. He has a beard and the guy does not have one.

post-58-0-70384300-1344142967_thumb.jpg

Now, look at these two uniform selections. This is not the Red Sox uniform from 1908. I don't know what year it is from but it isn't that year. And this is not the 1932 road Yankees uniform. This is the road uniform that they used from 1927 to 1930. The sources I am looking at is the Baseball Hall of Fame's Uniform Database.

post-58-0-58411700-1344143271_thumb.jpg

Is the Swisher face from MVP 08 the most recent one we have? I can't find any other ones.

Which roster set? Generally any one will have KC or Houston. Colorado has some merits.

The one that comes standard with the mod. From the math I did Colorado has the worst organizational average ranking throughout. I'm just seeing what everybody else thinks.

played all minor league stadiums

and found some errors

HERE LIST FOR NEXT PATCH

1. legends field LOC ERROR

select legends field but in game

here looks pics -LOC appear as waterfront park

and some stadium name didn,t appear at all

K-44-1.jpg

2. legends field and tinker field are same

a002day.big and a003day.big are same files

only different names but all files are legends fields

please check it

K-48-1.jpgK-47-1.jpg

3. team audio error

team audio files no 97.dat, 103.dat, 104.dat, 105.dat

are corrupt -cause sound off errors

i hope it will be fixed soon by next patches

thanks in advance

Edited by lee you

I may be off topic here but a quick question.

I installed MVP12, an amazing bit of work I must say. Those playing this mod, are you using the stock settings or are you using modified datafiles and special tuning?

I found sliders by Jistics, which appear to be very good, I used to use Jim825 but can't find his slider settings anymore : (

What are you masters running?

Owen

I may be off topic here but a quick question.

I installed MVP12, an amazing bit of work I must say. Those playing this mod, are you using the stock settings or are you using modified datafiles and special tuning?

I found sliders by Jistics, which appear to be very good, I used to use Jim825 but can't find his slider settings anymore : (

What are you masters running?

Owen

That's a tough question to answer because if you asked ten people what datafile they are using for this game you may get ten different answers. Try some out and see what you like for yourself the best.

As far where Jim825's datafile is it is in the same place where it has been all this time. You can find it by searching or by going to this link right here.

Thanks, I have Jim825's Datafile, I haven't installed it because I wasn't sure if it was cleared to do so : )

You got me confused here. What do you mean you were not sure if it was cleared to do so? Every single mod hosted on this website is free for the users here to download and use. So if you see something in the download section that appeals to you, grab it and read the directions on how to install it and you are good to go.