3D Editing Cf - Cole Hamels Little Help

sixers85

Hi guys,I'm a NBA2k modder and in this game I see the orrible face of my phillies Cole Hamels...long hair and a 3d face structure like a rat.

I know that 2k's programmers are lazy...with no update especially on faces

this is my first try to edit a cyberface ( usually I edit all for nba2k ,especially court, but never cf,I'm not able)

I've made little adjustaments on 3d structure with cut hair and a little adjustaments on the nose and texture.

MQjV1.jpg

nba2k mod tool not support a total 3d editing for Cf, I cannot use the UV texture.

my question is, it possible to change the color of the "3D" hair?....I've change hair texture and colors,but the 3d hair on the back are the same :sad:

The 3D hair is tied to the global.iff file, not the player himself. I'm sure the values for his long hair (color, length) are somewhere in the roster file though...

ok, but in global change all texture. Iìve open the roster with the editor but nothing

No, the color cant be changed unless you can find the hex number for it, if it even has one.

ah ok, thanks

I worked 5-6 months with HEX codes on NBA2k to change colors of court...but I think cole hamels will remain so...stop patching for this year :)

I've change 3d hair and nose and a little adjustments on texture, it's OK for now....waiting a better cole hamels by you