Real Sideline On Fields - Update 3 Logos V1.2

sixers85

real stadium sidelianes V1 released

http://www.mvpmods.c...s&showfile=7416

TO INSTALL

9JITl.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've notice that there are some fields who have wrong/not update sideline behind the baseplate....like Reds, San diego, arizona...and others ( in typical 2k style..like in nba2k, where there are some court who have the structure of 5-6 years ago :huh:

I will update all court...tomorrow( maybe) release the textures

what do you think?...this is the Mets real update

2vm9gya.png

Edited by sixers85

hey Storm..I promise to me stop patching...but I could not resist to see this 2k errors

i have finish to ricreate and update all courts...but I have problems with

- red colors in floors are a little brownish, not red intense..cause alpha channels

- the Colorado " YEAR of the FAN" wrote is not bigger than in real...cause small texture space

- LA Angels seems not appear.????...I made Arizona, Royals...and other from nothing, but La angels not appears.. :(

logos are in stadium***.iff files dds 4-1...it's a multiple texture with other logos in dtx5 alpha texture

I'm ready for release...sorry but for LA ANGELS I don't know why, but texture not appers.

14d0gg1.png

Edited by sixers85

There are 6 logos in that DDS file. Some stadiums don't have them behind home plate on purpose though:

all court have its texture logo, depends if it is activated by the relactive alpha channel. if you notice in some stadium ( like Sox, blatimore, seattle etc.) the regular season space is completely transparent, but if you open the texture there is the logo but not the relactive alpha channel.

I have update, replaced and activated ( like San diego, Royals and others..) the baseplate logo on every court that have this on reality...and disactivated it on court that in reality don't have this ( like Texas for example).

but for LA angels....it's a mystery, nothing appears!! in Minnesota I've made the real TC logo, and in Cincinnati I have replaced the "C" logo with the real " reds" wordmark logo for example

before realease, I'm trying to change alpha channel's brightness for have a better red

I saw your stadium mod (good job btw) and I want to know one thing, where did you get this?

I made it by myself for ricreate a more realistic CSN scoreboard

Love the update, so far I've added them on stadiums I'm currently touching up like Petco, Target Field, the Trop, etc.

On a side note, little things like these such as texture swaps or things that can help modders should go under Miscellaneous ;)

waiting for the update stadiums. I also tried to change the pitcher mount logo on San diego but i think is not possible.

ah, ok...pardon.. ;)

sixers thanx for these and now with these being added with what kc is doing just adds more to the game,kc allready sent me the cubs but at the moment im having a hard time finding the left field stands ads ive checked so many game highlights and youtube and just cant get good camera shots on what those ads are so once i get that figured then there will be another stadium coming

hey Storm..I promise to me stop patching...but I could not resist to see this 2k errors

i have finish to ricreate and update all courts...but I have problems with

- red colors in floors are a little brownish, not red intense..cause alpha channels

- the Colorado " YEAR of the FAN" wrote is not bigger than in real...cause small texture space

- LA Angels seems not appear.????...I made Arizona, Royals...and other from nothing, but La angels not appears.. :sad:

yea bro its a hard but fun hobby to quit lol, i have installed the game, and i will open up the editor to see what we can do, with all the disables like the LA Angels etc, give me some time to get to know these files and i'll shoot you a pm bro.

as i am just watching rangers playing against white sox, I noticed that actually rangers do have white with red border "T" behind home plate...

yes, you read in my mind...:)

and I update 3 logos

- texas ( with and without)

- pittsburg ( better logo)

- milwaukee ( correct logo changes)

see the update version