What Will Baseup! Rosters ~ Phase 6 Hold?

Gordo

I think the problem with Machado for you is that Jogar has a different cyber number assign than what was assigned by Kyle (413), probably because Jogar had nothing to go by at the time of his release. Here is my Machado:

15x74g6.jpg

As far as Carter, I did have the wrong cyber assigned to him. It should be 590 and not what I had. However on the official ID list his skin tone is wrong. It is listed as 2 and should probably be a 9 or 10.

Please let me know of any others you may find and I'll release a version 3 if there is enough of a need. In the meantime, you can easily go into the attrib.dat (via wordpad) and manually change Chris Carter's cyber no. which is in the #10 slot. You have to watch as there is another Chris Carter on the AAA Braves. The Carter you want is actually on the A's and Sophomores team. You can tell what he is because his jersey nos. are 22 and 38 (see pic). Do the same for Machado as far as the cyber giving him the number that jogar has assigned (just redownload and unzip to see the jogar number.)

2uzxkl3.jpg

I love all people equally. :)

Seriously, thanks for the props. As far as these guys, they have a combined 24 games and 52 plate appearance together. I could see creating Olt though. Tell you what. Give me a day or so and I'll create an .mep that you can import to the roster and put him anywhere you want. But Profar is pretty much a flat out minor leaguer. Fair?

I love all people equally. :)

Seriously, thanks for the props. As far as these guys, they have a combined 24 games and 52 plate appearance together. I could see creating Olt though. Tell you what. Give me a day or so and I'll create an .mep that you can import to the roster and put him anywhere you want. But Profar is pretty much a flat out minor leaguer. Fair?

Haha alright thanks so much!

Here ya go man. I think the attributes are pretty fair. Not sure how he'll look in game with a generic face, but....

I hope you know how to import with mvpedit.

Addendum: there will be a version 3. Wade LeBlanc will be getting an overhaul. Cybers updated/corrected of course. And the Phillies won't look like a bunch of 1940's players with all of those high socks.

Any other suggestions / tweaks / additions requests, let me know now.

Olt, Mike.zip