MVPedit 2005.4 (FA Duplicate Bug Fixed - Mar 7 2004)

rglass95

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Donde Puedo Conseguir el MVPedit.... Por Favor ayuda.... lo estoy buscando como loco pero solo consigo textos diciendo q lo utilices y mas nada, pero no dice donde descargarlo y sale una web pero me dice acceso denegado comuniquese con el webmaster, es de glass4.... tonses quiero saber como es que se descarga eso... donde puedo conseguirlo... hepl help help

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Very werd. I upgraded to the new version (I believe 2006) and I received an error (runtime error 3633) when I tried to open the program. This was on a frsh PC install of Windows Xp with SP3 and no additional software other than MVPedit and Rainbow Six Vegas 2.

Has anyone seen this issue. I searched here and google and nothing on this error number. I found other errors but none about this one.

Thanks

What was the error description? Did it say a file was missing or not registered?

nope that's the wierd thing. Normally you would get a library file that's not linked to the DL. But this is a small pop up box. Upon reviewing google I found an article from Microsoft which point to the Program code... but others are using without issue, so I'm wondering if this is a Service Pack 3 issue.

"Quoted form MS:

MSKB Article ID: Q174488

"When building setup disks for a Jet-based database application with the

Setup Wizard, the Setup Wizard doesn't include the Microsoft Jet database

engine files. When you install the application and try to run it, you get

the following error:

On another note. I'm trying to find an old copy of the MVPedit that was before this version. It worked fine before.

I'm hoping that a new update is launched in the future to fix the SP3 issue. I tried it on 2 other Sp3 machines in my home and they all do the same. I updated the Jet engine and the same error: Just a pop up theat shows runtime error 3633 and nothing more.

If anyone has SP3 (Service Pack 3 - Windows Xp) Let me know if the same issue occurs

• 1 month later...

Archived