New Roster Project Planned: I Need Your Help! First: Ratings

wudl83

@tsizzle: Thanx! :D

I decided (to provide quicker results) to follow your wishes and only edited the players who are on the 40 man roster and the top prospects and finished the Red Sox.

Any wishes on which team to edit next?

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Will try the latest rosters, and then leave feedback as soon as I can. Cheers.

I see you've established a partnership with raidersbbal20 for the portraits, and it should be awesome. My suggestion is that you associate with some other talented modders in order to make your rosters even better.

Off the top of my head I can remember a couple of great cyberface makers who definitely belong with your work, or should at least be recommended.

Same with jerseys.

:good:

Some jerseys were made over the last few days and weeks by Kccitystar, you can download them already in the Jersey section. I also included the associated colorlists for those jerseys in my roster, so the only thing you will have to do is download the jerseys. Regarding cyberfaces I have no clue who is working on them right now besides Twnlove. Last year we had more guys doing faces (including me and DS), but afaik DS does not do any faces anymore and I only have time to work on one project unfortunately. For the schedules I am following the related thread frequently.

@tsizzle: Thanx! :D

I decided (to provide quicker results) to follow your wishes and only edited the players who are on the 40 man roster and the top prospects and finished the Red Sox.

Any wishes on which team to edit next?

Atlanta Braves please!!! :clapping:

I think you only can edit the names for the five staff members but not add any new to those.

I finished the Yankees teams a few minutes ago. I also have switched the Buffalo Bisons and Las Vegas 51. Should go online within the next few minutes.

I decided to bring in a new star system or talent system howsoever you wanna call it. All players that have edited names, birth dates, positions and so on including ratings have at least a potential rating of 79. All players that have gotten those edits except the ratings have a maximum potential rating of 72. I did that because those players who haven't got a look into their ratings (those ratings are often totally randomly made by 2k) should not screw up your franchise by progressing too fast. But I want to progress the edited players and the real top prospects faster since I gave them reasonable ratings.

I hope you can agree to this method. I did implement this for the Angels, Mariners, Rangers, Yankees and Giants by now.

Any wishes regarding which team to pick up next? The first one wins again. :p

having people like joe toree , Lue Panella , jim riggleman / and other old managers would be cool to have options to replace after the season . if you can some of them as like minor league coaches that would be cool :) i can release them to free agent managers when season starts . i would do it myself if i new how

Atlanta Braves please!!! :clapping:

:good:

I know man, it's plenty of work the rosters alone.

You could just do something like:

I recommend X cyberfaces, or Y jerseys.

Ah okay. Yes that should be possible of course.

having people like joe toree , Lue Panella , jim riggleman / and other old managers would be cool to have options to replace after the season . if you can some of them as like minor league coaches that would be cool :) i can release them to free agent managers when season starts . i would do it myself if i new how

Okay. I will see what I can do. But please let me finish the player rosters first. :db: #

:facepalm:http://www.mvpmods.c...=60#entry640352

Yeah post that link dude even though I barely ever use your ******* system. And after you stopped sending me back afte I sent you MY work. Dude I could say the same about you, you had just lost your roster somwhow and asked for mine at the time so I sent it and than you stopped sending me back, very interesting.

LOL you used it for ALL your rating edits until now. What did I use from you? Nothing. I started all over using the latest official 2k roster. :D

You talk BS and act like a kid. Please leave this thread as it is. Thank you.

Not at all, I think your rating system is crap because that system when you sent me it to collaborate on always game me bad results and I didn't care to use it because I had my own system and still do, it's sitting right next to me. And yeah I write bad on my phone because my phones screen is broken jesus.

Not at all, I think your rating system is crap because that system when you sent me it to collaborate on always game me bad results and I didn't care to use it because I had my own system and still do, it's sitting right next to me. And yeah I write bad on my phone because my phones screen is broken jesus.

I get ya!.You put in the ratings for the Angels and Astros from my calculator ALTHOUGH it gives you crappy results? That makes sense, kid. :rofl:

And yeah, call me fool. Keep on acting like that. :good:

You act like every rating is copied, the only ratings I ever would get imput for were composture and sometimes the contacts skill. Speed, power on down, tendenies is ALL me. I don't know how your ratings look as I only skimmed yours to see how it was, I gave you a good rating on it by the way! but obviously some ratings will come out similar for instance you gave Carlos Pena a 80 while he is in the 60 range on mine, how is that a copy jesus dude calm down.

I marked the things you copied in the screenshots. And Carlos Pena has a 67 range in my roster and not 80. No idea what you are talking about. Stop talking to me. First you copy my work (this damn calculator needed ONE MONTH of work!) without asking or giving credit, then you badmouth me and now you are lying. I won't talk about it anymore. I do my work and you do yours. But when I find something like that again I will people let it know. Simple like that.

Rating wise I am talking about. You gave him a 80 he is nowhere near that in mine.

Download my roster. He got a 67. Use my calculator and calculate his fielding ratings and he gets a 67 range.

Why are you starting to lie? Everyone can see that you are writing down the obvious untruth.

And I didn't copy your work assclown.

Of course you copied the ratings from the calculator into your roster the screenshots prove it. That is more than obvious. Or do you really want to persist in saying that the batting and pitching ratings in your rosters for the Angels and Astros are the same like the one my calculator produces by accident?

Since you are even starting to insult me I gonna talk to some moderators about that. Now it is enough.

For those not interested in immature behavior but interested in my roster I have updated the roster and uploaded a new version with the 40 man rosters and top prospects of the Braves and Red Sox.

Let's stop the back and forth bickering here in this thread. Nobody wants to read this. If you guys have a problem, work it out privately. If you can't, then go your separate ways and produce your separate rosters.

Wundabreadz - You said you are still practically a kid. You know what? Reading your posts makes me think you should take out the word "practically" because you ARE acting like a kid. Trust me, I've raised three kids, so I KNOW how they act.

Clean up your act and stop with the name calling. You may be a contributor to this site, but that doesn't mean you can violate the rules. You can still be suspended or banned. Consider this your first and ONLY warning. :mad:

As far as claims of work being stolen:

wudl83 - Did you give Wundabreadz this calculator you mentioned? If so, it would be reasonable that he would use it. He SHOULD, out of common courtesy however, at least give you a mention in the description of his rosters stating that he used your calculator. If you didn't give him the calculator, then it does seem suspicious that the numbers in his rosters are similar to yours.

Wundabreadz - If there is even a hint that you stole someone else's work, that would be grounds for having your rosters removed from the site and you'd be suspended or banned.

I'm done talking about this, however, I will be monitoring this thread to see if further action is required.

I will give mention and use it no more, but truth be told the majority of my work is my work as I said, I only used the calculator because the tutorial he sent was written out like he released it for the public to use so I thought it was okay to use it and I will mention I used it in the roster description when editing my roster for some ratings but NOT all the ratings like he is trying to say that I stole all of his work because I have been working on this since the end of December before he even gave me that calculator so that is an outrageous claim that all of my work is stolen, none of it I considered stolen because as I said I thought it was okay to use it since it was written for people to use and understand. I apologize for being inmature would you please unban my ip home adress and I will use the calculator no more now engage in these actions for the sake of the community? I have learne my lesson, I know this site dosen't play around now and won't act up anymore.

One last time: I never said all your work was stolen. Never. Ever. If I did you should prove it. Otherwise it simply is badmouthing me as a member of this community. I marked the pieces which were copied from the calculator and nothing else in the screenshots.

And you knew that my calculator was not for public. Otherwise it simply would have been released in the download section. So please stop talking about this topic, especially when you do not tell the truth. At least in my thread. It gets annoying. I had to make this clear one last time. And now I hope this is put to an end. Work on your roster, I will work on mine.

Everything's fine.