Base Up! Rosters Bonus

Gordo

Going good. Only 3 NL West teams to do. I'd really like to have them done by this weekend. I've been playing a 5 inning mini-game after each team's tweak and no crashes in game, other than one, which could have been a uniform thing.

I can throw in the mbe file as well.

I hear ya about the moves. I haven't done any as of yet since it would've been impossible to keep up with this upgrade and do that simultaneously.

I hear ya about the moves. I haven't done any as of yet since it would've been impossible to keep up with this upgrade and do that simultaneously.

After whatever you get done this weekend, shoot me the .mbe you got, (we've emailed before back in the day) with the last day you made roster updates and I'll go back thru the transactions and put people where they belong for you, and send it back. The least I can do for all your hard work.

That would be appreciated, but that also runs the risk of corruption, especially if you are on another OS. There were guys who were trying to do a team effort before and they were running into all kinds of problems. It would be the ideal way to do it, but I'm not going to run the risk of wasting hundreds of hours of researching and editing. But you're certainly welcome to have the .mbe file and do with it what you want. All I ask is that you don't turn around and publish a roster set largely based on this.

Basically, I'm done. Just need to tweak the pitchers' batting numbers for several NL and AL teams. Reducing very poor hitters to <15 unless they are listed as pitchers who registered enough AB's for warranting looking at higher numbers. Other than that, should be done Sunday at some point.

Just did a test game vs. the Angels with a good pitcher and good hitting squad (therefore, took Darvish and the Rangers). Won 4-1, but that was thanks to a 2 run throwing error by C.J. Wilson who had a ball go off his glove and then made an errant throw attempting to get the runner at 3rd. Really great hit variety in this game. Bloopers, liners, solid hits. No homers, but Trout took one to the RF wall for a double and I believe it was Ianetta who took one to the base of the wall in left. I had Kinsler hit back to back foul ball HR's only to go fishing high for strike three. Darvis and Nathan fended of 5 Angels' doubles in all to hold them to a single run despite 9 hits overall. Beltre and Cruz both doubled for the Rangers, each scoring. Trout also hit into a DP, but did throw a guy out at the plate attempting to score.

Roster forwarded to you guys who requested. This will be the base for next year's roster. Here's my first "official" season game using the 29 game schedule. Playing as the Indians, I was no match for Josh Johnson. Good hit variety and overall stats again. Stanton robbed me at the wall in this one too!

CLE1.rar

Presently making roster moves for next year. My next "global edit" is going to assign better throw strength/accuracy numbers for catchers based on last year's stats of how many runners they gunned down percentage wise.

Man, I don't know what I'd do without MLBDepthCharts and Baseball-Reference.com

Went back to playing as the Phils and after getting stymied as the Indians in the first 3 games (3 runs in 3 games!). Who says this game has comeback logic? I just was able to pull off back to back 9th inning come from behind victories vs. the Chisox and the Twins.

PHI4.rar

PHI5.rar