Reditor Ii [Mlb 2K12]

Vlad_Zola_Jr

Schedule editing. i started to edit the schedule for the 2013 season using the curent schedule module in reditor II but there are only 783 lines for input. if there are a 162 games and30 teams you need 2430 lines to make a schedule. Has anyone figured out what to do. I just wanted to make the 2013 schedule and play it out than make a schedule for the following year. Any Ideas or help.

tribefan

I am far from an expert but I would guess that the file has 783 lines because it's listing the series each team plays rather than the games. 783 series X 3-game series = 2,349 games. Then you have a handful of 4-game series and 2-game series probably thrown in there, too, that you would replace from that 2,349 games. It's logical but I don't know if that's how it's set up.

I don't know if this will help you in the slightest. I thought maybe you hadn't thought of that and maybe it will help you a bit.

Well I,ve finished the month of April. Using the updated roster from youtube. I have the Astros in the AL but when i go to start a franchise it has the 2012 schedule listed.. I saved the whole file and exported the csv file to the 2K baseball saves folder. Is there something else that need to be done for the schedule to shoe up. thanks

Anybody have problems getting the damn thing to accept the registration keys?

I enter the key for Modder's Interface, MyFriend Interface, Guru MLB 2K12 PC Tables, & Guru MLB 2K12 XBox 360 Tables

It tells me to restart program and when I do the only thing that works is the MyFriend Interface but only on the 1st restart. When I close program and restart it again it says it is Free Unregistered version

Anybody have problems getting the damn thing to accept the registration keys?

I enter the key for Modder's Interface, MyFriend Interface, Guru MLB 2K12 PC Tables, & Guru MLB 2K12 XBox 360 Tables

It tells me to restart program and when I do the only thing that works is the MyFriend Interface but only on the 1st restart. When I close program and restart it again it says it is Free Unregistered version

The only issue I remember having, and it's a while ago now, was that Vlad sent me the wrong damn keys the first time.

I think I just copy and pasted when I got the right keys, restarted and it worked. In fact I had get a new key from him as I swapped to a different computer and that one worked right away as well.

krawhitham, would you please let us know how your experience with Reditor goes? I've been wanting to get it for the ability to do global edits, but there's an awful lot of posts on this thread reporting glitches, and it sounds like Vlad's school work is keeping him from devoting much time to the project.

Also, I was unable to get the IF statement to work in the demo version of Reditor. If you could relate any success you have with it - preferably with examples! - I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks, and good luck!

furball

krawhitham, would you please let us know how your experience with Reditor goes? I've been wanting to get it for the ability to do global edits, but there's an awful lot of posts on this thread reporting glitches, and it sounds like Vlad's school work is keeping him from devoting much time to the project.

Also, I was unable to get the IF statement to work in the demo version of Reditor. If you could relate any success you have with it - preferably with examples! - I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks, and good luck!

furball

One thing I can say is it's excellent for global editing once I figured it out.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I can't do anything with the REDitor II I had bought the Modders, My Friend, NBA 2K11, MLB 2K11, MLB 2K12 for the PC but when I load the program I get aerra messag with a red circle and the message reads Access violation at address 0069E8 in module REDitor II.exe'. Read of address 00000004. and when I try to load my game file the erra message reads Access violation at address 0068FC3D in module REDitor II.exe'. Read of address 00000004. it is as if it's the free version what do i need to do help guys please :facepalm::help:

Can anyone with the full version help me out, a players skin color is off and I would appreciate if someone could help me change it.

I really don't want to spend 20 to literally change one thing. No disrespect to Vlad or anything(I've purchased the full version for every NBA 2k)

• 4 weeks later...

I had to reinstall my windows know i can not find my files i had bought for 2k11 my files were modders interface my friend interface and my mlb2k11 pc tables. What do I need to do to get this back running on my pc do I need to request a new code. I will also will purchesing mlb2k12 pc tables and nba 2k11 pc table

I was sent new code keys but now I can't get REDitor's web site to run to install the keys :crazy: HELP!

I'm sorry for those problems with purchasing this week. My hosting provider pissed me off with an accidential technical bug on his side, which he still can't fix...
So the maintainance release is up; it avoids that bug.

but I still need help my register keys are not working

Please, e-mail me to reditor@ya.ru