Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Vlad_Zola_Jr

Reditor Ii [Mlb 2K12]

The editor will open ros. files but will not open franchise files.

You should have at least Player-level license in order to open file types, other than ROS.

You should have at least Player-level license in order to open file types, other than ROS.

Thanks for your quick response, I did buy the guru edition and after the third try it did open my franchise file. Thank you very much.

Is it possible to edit Roster.iff or is it strictly .ROS files only?

Only ROS files.

Though, i guess, it's not a problem to convert from ROS to uncompressed-IFF and vice-versa, as they are nearly identical. But why would you need to edit roster.iff?

if i want change the names, ie braves to rions and the park name zoozs and the abv to match, where i need to be in the editor.

the other ? is is possible to change the schedule so that only nl teams play nl and al only al during the regular season

Do you mean CAT teams?

I'm not sure, what colors you're asking about. Please, check Uniforms tab - there are plenty of them changeable there.

It is possible to change jerseys names, but, unfortunately, no custom names are available (due to english.iff being non-editable), so you can only change names to already pre-defined ones.

CAT means "Create-A-Team Type", right? No, I'm talking about the possibility of fix 2K's pale color on high socks.

Although sleeves looks great, no matter team color value you put it, this item (socks) has a pale texture.

CAT means "Create-A-Team Type", right? No, I'm talking about the possibility of fix 2K's pale color on high socks.

Although sleeves looks great, no matter team color value you put it, this item (socks) has a pale texture.

You mean the greyish black color? That can be fixed in a uniform update for all the CAT jerseys

Is it possible to edit the FONT type though? Or is that in english.iff also

Font type of what? You're right, the general fonts are stored in english.iff, but jersey fonts, i guess, are inside jersey iff files.

if i want change the names, ie braves to rions and the park name zoozs and the abv to match, where i need to be in the editor.

the other ? is is possible to change the schedule so that only nl teams play nl and al only al during the regular season

You can change team names with ease by editing Teams tab. As for ballpark names - it's less flexible, as it's only possible to use the values, predefined in english.iff. You should edit parameters on Ballparks tab, and the list of all possible values can be accessed via Help -> Tutorials... menu inside the tool.

Yes, possible. If you have Guru license, you can simply remove the unnecessary entries from Scheules. Maybe there is another way to simply deactivate them, without the total removal, but i'm unsure about it.

Socks colors are probably defined by one of the textures, stored in global.iff, not roster.

Font type of what? You're right, the general fonts are stored in english.iff, but jersey fonts, i guess, are inside jersey iff files.

Not jersey fonts, I mean like the fonts used for in-game text. I'd love to totally overhaul that as part of a 2K13 mod since there is a utility that will generate bitmap fonts from true type fonts.

If there is a way to extract the bitmap for fonts, this could mean the end of crappy HD fonts in this game ;)

Socks colors are probably defined by one of the textures, stored in global.iff, not roster.

Sock colors are defined via the textures in the uniform IFF files for that specific team.

Not jersey fonts, I mean like the fonts used for in-game text. I'd love to totally overhaul that as part of a 2K13 mod since there is a utility that will generate bitmap fonts from true type fonts.

If there is a way to extract the bitmap for fonts, this could mean the end of crappy HD fonts in this game ;)

Sock colors are defined via the textures in the uniform IFF files for that specific team.

Yes, they are inside english.iff. I suppose, fonts are editable, it's only the text having the hard maximum size. I'll try to extract the font, when i have some free time. Will let you know.

Thanks for clarifying about sock colors.

Found 6 fonts:

Prison AOE

Avenir 85 Heavy

Avenir 55

Avenir 95 Black

Avenir 35 Light

Arial Black

Could you send me a sample of a bmp font all-alone? Those ones in english.iff are containers with both fonts and shaders inside, so it's hard to identify, where is exactly the font, not a shader, etc.

ballpark names i get, but are you saying teams names ie atlanta braves and there letter abv can be changed but what are 2 what the internal team name used for?

Found 6 fonts:

Prison AOE

Avenir 85 Heavy

Avenir 55

Avenir 95 Black

Avenir 35 Light

Arial Black

Could you send me a sample of a bmp font all-alone? Those ones in english.iff are containers with both fonts and shaders inside, so it's hard to identify, where is exactly the font, not a shader, etc.

try this, I'm not sure what the mapping is so I don't know what to include

verdana.7z