Reditor Ii [Mlb 2K12]

Vlad_Zola_Jr

• 2 weeks later...

I need to know what I'm doing wrong all my trim colors are working in the game but my uniforms team name logo, my hats and the shoulder logo are still it's same colors i used ty's editor program and the REDitor programs and i get the same problem from each programs so do any one know what i'm doing wrong. :facepalm:

So I'm about to purchase the guru version, what's with the pitch tab? My questions are can you actually make a pitch go faster or slower then what the game maxes it out as? and also can u add a ton more break to the pitches, actually exceeding the normal highest amount of break?

So I'm about to purchase the guru version, what's with the pitch tab? My questions are can you actually make a pitch go faster or slower then what the game maxes it out as? and also can u add a ton more break to the pitches, actually exceeding the normal highest amount of break?

You can set pitches to go up to 127 mph, although they actually top out a bit below that. The funny thing is that when you set things up that way, it doesn't seem to have a ton of impact that's so different from the regular speeds. Batters -- even bad ones -- can smack your 114 mph heater right over the wall, so there must be some element where the program compensates for the difference. One good reason to throw pitches in the 110+ mph range is simply to hear that cool sound of the loud pop when the catcher receives the pitch in his mitt.

You can set pitches to go slower also, but not to the same extreme. If you set your changeup to be 50 mph, 30mph or even just 1 mph, you still won't get any pitches to go much slower than about 57 or 58 mph.

You can change the break and angle of pitches very drastically. You can make it so that you need to move the left stick as far to the upper right or left corner as it will go while aiming in order to get a pitch any where near the strike zone. You need to do some significant tinkering with those settings to figure out what you're looking for. The one thing about messing with the pitches in this way is that it doesn't just apply to you, but to the CPU pitchers as well. If you make it so that a certain pitch flies in a wild fashion towards the plate with tons of movement changing direction more than once during its flight, you may be able to learn how to use the pitch effectively in time, but as soon as you change those settings, any pitcher you oppose will have the same action when he throws that pitch, and it seems that the CPU knows how to make those kinds of pitches work properly right away... you can see some funky movement on pitches being delivered to you while hitting.

• 1 month later...

Hi Vlad

I just downloaded the demo version and looks great.

I'm thinking about purchasing the license. I'm intrested on the stats of the players,and I see that the starts are correct but they are not associated with each player.

What I want is to see the current and historics stats for each player,past and current season.

Is that possible?

thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i have the program itself stored somewhere, on a disk, but my exe isn't working so i find away get back working. the last time i asked requested a new new key i like kc have heard from him for the key. now i need that.

i dont know if still answering eamils regarding this program.

• 2 months later...

For some strange reason Reditor stopped working for me today, says I have the free version. I tried reinstalling my keys and it appears to be partially working after that but then reverts back to the free version.. I did email Vlad for new keys.

Anyone else have this happen? Hopefully Vlad is still out there and sending new keys out.

yea having the same issue. i put my back in my kyeys twci hand its not holding the keys.

i do that he just a update to the program.

that be an issue where the update or current version is has an issue with the keys.

see what he says, i havent had a chance to try agian and have not had the chance to writ3e him about it.

yea having the same issue. i put my back in my kyeys twci hand its not holding the keys.

i do that he just a update to the program.

that be an issue where the update or current version is has an issue with the keys.

see what he says, i havent had a chance to try agian and have not had the chance to writ3e him about it.

Must be some system wide shutdown. :sad:

I'll post if Vlad sends me new keys.

Ok, I had an older version of Reditor on my PC so I d/l the current one, version 4.8 that Vlad posted on the first page in this thread from June 23rd (system update he called it) . I had to add my keys, now everything appears to be working fine. :)

• 2 weeks later...

version 4.8 seems t o have an issue with holdng the reg keys. every so often its reverts back the free version, and i have go grab my keys from from txt file file and copy and paste it back in. it will hold for a awhile, but isa small nunce.

version 4.8 seems t o have an issue with holdng the reg keys. every so often its reverts back the free version, and i have go grab my keys from from txt file file and copy and paste it back in. it will hold for a awhile, but isa small nunce.

I emailed Vlad about this issue, here was his reply:

Please, download and install the new version from this link:
then register your key with it.
If it doesn't work, please, e-mail me your Computer ID (it can be found on Help -> Register... dialog box), so i'll generate a new key for you.
Best regards,
Vlad

• 2 weeks later...

Yea, Me...... I just went to adjust some stats in my Franchise tonight and my desktop shortcut, just went "phewie" Its gone. I found the files, but no Executable... what the hell is up with this, I bought this over a year ago, I assume I got the keys around somewhere, but Im worried if malware or Avast my virus checker is eating it. I cant explain any other thing that could have gone wrong

• 3 weeks later...

My Reditor that I purchased a licence for a year or so ago, at least 4.4, and upgraded since then to 4.8 was rendered useless 2 weeks ago. When I started to read the messages on here that the 4.8 version was dropping the registration keys I didnt worry, because I guess that I thought it couldnt happen to me. Then my virus checker stripped my Reditor of its exe when I went to use it to change something, and it wouldnt work any longer. So I had to download an older version and upgraded once more through to 4.7 I think, but can no longer find my Keys. I tried to go and email Vlad, but cant find a working link, so I used a order form and put my particulars and mailed it to him, but a week has past and I have heard nothing. I guess I presumed that if he recieved my name, email address and machine ID he would realize I owned a copy from him, but maybe not.

Can anyone help me with ideas or information. Thanks

• 9 months later...

i can run 4.7, but 4.8 is no whare to be found and 4.8 is what my keys are registed to. 4.7 will not update it right. it downs a 43kb file, but its damaged. so i dont what up there. i've been told to find try and find 4.8 and install it, but cant find it anywhere. 4.7 is stable, but for some reason whi think when i did have 4.8 had issues with it to.  vlad is answering me, but it a long while to to get back and fourth with him. so if you try him, be pearied it may take some time. he seems to be very busy

having a little trouble. i installed 4.8 to its own folder, and it opens, but it causes the windows explorer to open many windows. i close them and keeps opening them, then i can get them close, until one the following happens.

i get them windows close and back to where i should be.

same as above but editor closes to.

third keeps doing the windows opens, and i cant get it fast enough eventually the explorer csaches,but restarts itself.

any ideas here

im running 8.1 x64 system.

clicked and installed it it to its own folder on my desktop. as admin.

i also ahd up the lin and exe back in. as restore. tren doesnt like them. after the install was done

Edited by mcoll