Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
HarleyRider

Mlb 2K12 Date Fix On The Way!

Ok well everything is working now ! as of 11/6 that date stays on that day now . So im assuming they fixed it a few days ago because im all good now don't have to change the date anymore .

Okay, here we are March 3, 2013 a week into sping training and the game still won't load. So I guess this is not designed to load after the 2012 season? What crap! I hate having to reset my calendar on the pc every time

Edited by Strawberry18

I got used to it. Start Beyondo, set date, start MLB, when loaded swith to Desktop, close Beyondo, play the game. Takes about 4-5 seconds extra time.

well, the date fix thing finally hit me.

I've got the game on steam and it's been working fine for me WITHOUT having to change dates or anything . . . UNTIL the calendar changed to March. Now it goes through all the "Loading [whatever file]" thing, then connects to 2k for updates and then nothing--It just hangs and hangs forever on the Verlander logo screen.

I tried the Beyondo thing and even backing the date back to February (when it DID work for me) did no good. I had to back it up to September before it finally worked.

Kind of a bummer. I thought maybe the steam version was clear of this issue but I guess not.

Oh well, as long as the Beyondo thing works it's not major. It's just a pain--and something that shoulda been fixed a long time ago.

Hey, 4 weeks from tonight and REAL games begin! YAY!!!!

Which gets me to wondering...will MLB 2K12 work WITHOUT Beyondo when the 2013 Regular Season starts? Just a hunch...

I got used to it. Start Beyondo, set date, start MLB, when loaded swith to Desktop, close Beyondo, play the game. Takes about 4-5 seconds extra time.

I KNOW I'm going to sound stupid, but what is this "Beyondo"? I googled it, and can't find it...am I missing something?

EDIT: Never mind. I'M DUMB AND I KNEW IT!

Edited by Parker8283

LOL....Don't worry I had trouble finding it too but have it now. Glad I found it because without it I couldn't play mlb2k12.

Is anyone losing games due to the auto save no working? I think its due to the switching the date back and forth. I have lost two spring training games. You log off the franchise only to see your record hasn't changed. Nothing pisses me off like playing an entire game than having it poof-disappear. can't wait for this annoying crap to get fixed.

I don't trust auto save so I save everything manually. As far as a fix... that ship has sailed.

I don't trust auto save so I save everything manually. As far as a fix... that ship has sailed.

Yep...2ksports is on to mlb2k13 for the consoles...2k12 for the PC'ers is a thing of the past now.

Hi all, I have found the solution to freeze the game ... I leave this us Links Home but is in Spanish. I install and start the MLB2K12 me perfectly without freezing. I hope they can! Luck!Hi all, I have found the solution to freeze the game ... I leave this us Links Home but is in Spanish. I install and start the MLB2K12 me perfectly without freezing. I hope they can! Luck!HihH i everyone, I have found the solution to freeze the game ... I leave this us Links http://marcpv89.wordpress.com/2012/10/29/solucionada-problema-al-cargar-menu-de-mlb-2k12/ but is in Spanish. I install and start the MLB2K12 is perfectly without freezing. I hope they can! Luck!

There already is a solution: http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?showtopic=54991&view=getlastpost