Mlb 2K12 Date Fix On The Way!

HarleyRider

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2K has released an official patch for 2K12, if it's through Steam it should have auto-updated and you can get the patch .exe here if yours was not from Steam: http://support.2k.com/entries/23818517-Major-League-Baseball-2K12-v1-2-0-PC-patch-Downloading-and-Installing

Not sure if it messes up your files if you use the .exe, but none of my mods were overwritten by the Steam update.

Thanks. I was hoping that they'd eventually fix the issue.

Are you using a No-DVD hack for it?

If so, you may have to put the original .EXE file back in.

Just a thought....

On a personal note, I don't trust 2K Sports anymore at all.

A buddy of mine installed this patch and it completely messed his game up to the point he lost everything. Franchise, player settings, etc.. EVERYTHING!!!!

Therefore I am NOT installing this patch.

I continue to use Beyondo and it works just fine for me. ;)

Beyondo was alright, but I shouldn't have to change my date just to play the game. Plus, I have Twitter applications on all the time when I'm using the computer, so messing the date up had the potential to mess up those applications. All I want is to just click the program, and play baseball. No changing dates.

That being said, I have not actually tried to run my franchise yet, but I went 3 games in before I quit. If it's corrupted I'll create a new one.

Thanks. I was hoping that they'd eventually fix the issue.

Beyondo was alright, but I shouldn't have to change my date just to play the game.

Yes!!! I agree. You need to talk to 2K Sports for this. They no longer give a DAMN about us PC players!!!

I guess they support the money with the console game!

• 5 weeks later...

Something has changed with the 2K sports site. I am now signed in and the startup works normal as it did before. I have not been able to log in for a few months before today, so I don't know why I can as of today or what changed. Wudls roster is my default and it still does not freeze as it did before when I was able to log in before the patch was released.

Just an FYI for everyone that could not connect to 2k.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 years later...

You posted in a four-year-old thread. Even though you are from Germany you should have noticed that the previous post from yours was from 2014.  Many of the people who have posted in this thread are no longer here.

However, if you read the first page of this thread KC has a remedy for this. Search the forums.