Houston In Al?

dmcbyrd

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@daflyboys

My OS is Windows XP Media Center edition, Service Pack 2. To be precise, when I play in "Season" mode with a Roster installed, the Astros appear in the NL from the very beginning, despite the fact that I had changed the line in the team.dat file as I said in the last post.

I've really tried everything, I don't know anymore what to do. :-(

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

I've solved my problem thanks to the great and professional help of Daflyboys! I don't know exactly what has been decisive but, as suggested by Daflyboys, I've selected the "reset rosters" option after having opened my MVP12 modded game and then I've started a new season and Houston was correctly in the AL West!

It also could have been relevant that, after having zipped the 19 .dat files already modified (rosters, schedule, and the corrected team.dat file for having the Astros in the AL) to send them to Daflyboys, I've unzipped them in the database folder where I had previously reinstated the backed-up default files.

I hope I've been clear and helpful for those who may have the same issues I've experienced!

Thanks to everyone else who tried to help me, too!