Spring Training Stadiums - Variety?

Hollywood70

Wondering if this is a glitch in the game or a problem on my end -- when I play through spring traning, all games (whether home or away) are always in the same stadium. I know there are other spring training stadiums in the game. Does anyone know why they don't randomly show up during the pre season?

Note -- I have renamed the others to the one that is always used, which kind of works, but the lighting/shadows are all off. Comments appreciated!

Thanks,DonSPa.. I didn't realize that's how it worked. I seem to remember a while back (2K9 maybe?) that there was some variation, and since I play in the Grapefruit league and the info going into the start of the game always says "City, AZ" rather than an actual city name, I figured something was wrong.

Incidentally, Spring Training is a lot more fun once you get 3 or 4 seasons into franchise and start seeing some of the players you drafted competing for roster spots. It makes playing those games interesting.