Missionmaximus, Kccitysstar Or Vlad. . .

furball

Has anyone heard anything from Vlad about a Releditor update for 2k12? About a month ago, kccitystar mentioned that Vlad lives in Russia and was busy but might be making an anouncement "in a week or so" about a new version.

Ty's editor is so close to working with the 2k12 file format. In fact, I use it often for single edits. Unfortunately, if you choose any of the batch edits, it corrupts the file. I really wish I (or some friend that he trusts) could get the source code and tweak it to work.

With TY gone, I guess Vlad is the only coder around doing an editor for 2k12. I'd sure be sorry if he's gotten too busy or lost interest.

Thanks in advance!

Ok, I'm trying to get Vlad's demo to reset the Giant's players to 99 energy, but near as I can tell, the instructions Vlad gives for an IF...THEN statement are incorrect. Vlad's help gives the syntax:

a PULSAN b UNSARAN c - IF a THEN b ELSE c

but that SEEMS like it's missing an operator. And if I use,

vay yapali Energize;

{Energize all the Giants}

ulsh

i: int; !!Cycle variable

c: int;

puschla

i valli 0 ran 3600 taran tu !!Here we cycle through all the players

puschla

playersTeamID 10 = PULSAN Players.Energy 99 := UNSARAN c 0 :=; <- <- <- <- <- <- <- <- <-

veschle

veschle.

sure enough, the line noted with <- <- gives me an error saying its expecting a token or one of "E PULSAN RAN TA TARAN TATA"

Can anyone please give me the syntactically correct version of, "If the team is the Giants then energy = 99" please?

On another note, EVERY TURK script I try to run - including Vlad's included uninjure script - gives the error "List index out of bounds ( 8)" just as it ends.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Edited by furball