Mvp 12 Uniform Updates For 2013

bctrackboi11

Hey guys, finally getting around to posting some of my work again. I am working on a big uniform update patch for MVP12 that will add some new throwbacks that were worn in 2012, the new MLB uniforms for 2013, and a slew of new and improved uniforms for the minors, including a few of the promotional jerseys. Also in the update will be fixes/tweaks to many of the uniforms already in MVP12 to make them more accurate or to fix minor issues.

Stay tuned, I'll keep showing my progress here.

New York Mets alternates (still have to make the hats)

mvp20052012-12-2400-55-41-40_zps3b117719mvp20052012-12-2400-50-34-66_zps4c31aab9

http://www2.tbo.com/...ck--ar-239172/

They took them off the jersey because of some anti-tobacco thing. I added it back because I think it looks cool and the originals had them.

I read that article and it was a typical public relations ploy on the part of the ballclub. By removing the cigar on the jersey is somehow magically going to stop kids from smoking? Kids smoke if their friends around them smoke and not because they see a cigar on a baseball jersey.

Oh well, thanks for making this right.