Coming Soon - Ultimate Roster Project 2013

WundaBreadz

So i'm editing all the records and I have all the mlb records updated but for team records i'm having trouble figuring out how to tell which team is which. I am using reditor, does anyone know how to tell which record is for what team? Help would be greatly appreciated.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I will have to load up the xbox 360 mlb 2k12 and manually edit the pc team records using the xbox to know which team record is which. My point though is that I will be able to edit all forms of records that need to be edited such as adding Barry Bonds' records in since his name is unusable in MLB games as well as othe players whos names were not able to be used.

----UPDATE----

-Done-

Contracts based on real contracts/estimated guesses for the players who still have to go through arbitration.

Managers for system based on lots of research.

Potential ratings using Ty's editor for all real players.

All fake players converted to real player names with real portraits.

Updated minor league team names.

2012 stats for all players on Major league teams.

Ratings for Angels and Astros, and all free agent catchers.

Angels minor real leaguers.

All transactions to date, updated daily.

All hidden batting/

pitching stances and cyberfaces done.

PLAYERS WITH CHRONIC INJURIES UPDATED

MLB/TEAM RECORDS UPDATED

-working on-

Astros minor leaguers.

Fake players-to-real players career stats.

Athletics player ratings.

2012 team/player awards.

-to do-

-finish all teams player ratings and minor leaguers including player attire and stances for minor leaguers.

Import 2013 schedule.

Finish working on portraits for all player in game and as many minor leaguers a possible.

Update generic cyberfaces (most are already updated)

Good news! I just found out that I forgot to change some of the minor league managers over to some teams when I made them so it looks like you actually CAN edit the minors managers so I will get back on that and release an updated BETA in next few days w

Also I figured out how to edit the records for the ties using Reditor and added in Josh Hamiltons Rangers team record for home runs in a game, if anyone knows any other team records broken in 2012 or records that are not correct in my roster please do let me know so the correct change can be made if any are needed!

Okay, the coaches who were missing are all fixed and updated with a version 1.1 I just re-uploaded with the fix. All MLB and AAA managers are set as well as staff. Also please note that not all jersey numbers are correct as I plan to edit the the jerseys when spring training comes to a close when all jersey numbers are set, thanks for the support again now back to work!:D

I had a quick look at your roster, nice job so far by the way. :)

I was just going to mention that because you are updating the 2012 stats before you go any further with those you may want leave the stats1 column empty and add 2012 to the stats2 column. This would involve moving all stats over one column to make room for them.

What is happening is if you fill the stats1 column is after simming one season all actual 2012 stats you've entered will disappear. If you place the 2012 stats in the stats2 column then after simming one season they are still there, the only thing is you are going to see two 2012 stats listed (one real and the other from your simmed season), that has to do of course with the fact we can't change the start of the season to 2013.

If you check all 2k rosters leave the stats1 column empty.

I'm not sure how you are gathering the stats for 2012 but one way you could do it is to open the xbox 2k13 roster I have in the schedule thread and just copy and paste those into yours. Here it is in case your interested.

Roster.rar

I also noticed the Cubs have 26 players. I got a message about fixing their roster when I simmed. Not sure how simmable it is right now, i got through the first season but crashes trying a second, didn't matter if I simmed from the schedule screen or the Headline screen.

PS: Also a few teams with 24 players.

Thanks for pointing that out, I had thought I had all rosters at 25 but I guess somewhere along I go mixed up. I'll look to correct that once spring training comes to a end and the final 25 man rosters are set. I haven't experienced the crash yet but i'll see if I can figure out what is causing it.

Ok all rosters are at 25 and thanks to your help sask3m I also have about 10 records that were broken this past season I was unaware of added in to game as well. The stats are also all move over from stats 1 to a bar over so stats 1 is now open.

I see that you have put in a ton of work but I did expect that and now it came true.

The interesting thing about your rosters is:

you use (at least partially) my former rating chart that I sent you some weeks ago while talking about a possible cooperation for rosters and now you use it for your project and do not mention anywhere where those ratings come from rofl... :rofl:

My work - in your project. Nice one. :crazy:

Did you think that this would would stay hidden? Why do you not state somewhere that those ratings aren't invented by you! Of course since you now have my calculator I won't be able to stop you using it and that is not my intention. But I simply don't like it when someone uses my work and then declares it as his own or does not mention it somewhere.

Little proof?

7ioluuxlsmas.jpgc54gn5yk2et5.jpg

At least I have an updated version of the calculator which works around flaws. Seems you didn't notice them although I put up a 10-15 pages MS Word-Document with instructions in it...

Man...come on... :fool: