Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Gordo

Base Up! Rosters For 2013 ~ Preview

NL should be done as of tonight as long as testing doesn't show any quick crashes (only SD and SF to do and they seem to have all veterans). I can then move on to AAA. Kyle..... I can also then upload to dropbox for your review (prior to finishing AAA, that is).

Still have some tweaks to do.... but this is the early '13 total team ranking preview per MLBdepthcharts:

1. Dodgers
  2. Bosox
  3. Angels
  4. Yankees
  5. Tigers
  6. Nationals
  7. Blue Jays
  8. Reds
  9. Giants
  10. Cardinals
  11. Orioles
  12. Indians
  13. Rays
  14. Rangers
  15. Braves
  16. Phillies
  17. Rockies
  18. Chisox
  19. Royals
  20. D'Backs
  21. Brewers
  22. Cubs
  23. Padres
  24. Pirates
  25. A's
  26. Mets
  27. Twins
  28. Marlins
  29. Mariners
  30. Astros

There you go!

I'm presently trying to match up catcher's SB put out % with last years stats and have a little "formula" to do so. Lots of MLB catchers I noticed have wimpy arms in what I had before and just seemed realistic. Unfortunately the game doesn't have separate OF/IF/C throw speed sliders.

I'm also considering trying to use the formulas from fangraphs to do some fielder's adjustments, but haven't put the time toward it at this point. Probably won't have time to integrate that in for opening day, but strongly considering it for the future.

I know this might be a longshot, but are you going to enter the players' 2012 stats into the rosters so that when they are batting/pitching in exhibition games, you can see their 2012 stats? Thanks.

Zero percent chance. Kyle might. But there's no way I'd spend that kind of time. He may know how to use the whatchamacallit spreadsheet.

I'm actually working on doing stats for the 2012 season. I've only done 5 teams but I just started working on it wednesday and I'm off the next two days so hopefully I can get it done soon but no promises.. I'm only updating stats shown in-game, updating career stats and batting splits would take way too long.

Well I was working on an updated version of AR-Key's roster, thinking that the stats were compatible but I just realized that aren't, so now I feel really stupid lol...

Gotcha..... but then again, this is a preview thread for the rosters I'll be releasing.

Gotcha..... but then again, this is a preview thread for the rosters I'll be releasing.

I got a joke for this daflyboys but I'm going to just shut up.

I was saying that I was just using AR_Key's rosters to make the stats because I thought the stats would transfer over to your roster, so I thought I could just copy the stat files over to your roster... I was just responding to boomhauertjs's post, not trying to steal anyone's thread...

All good..... hopefully kyle has something figured out so it doesn't have to be done manually.

Update: AL (MLB & AAA) completely finished. Kyleb is amazing with minor league details and stats and it appears that stats will show up in exhibition games. The first phase that will be released will be primarily for MLB & AAA squads only. We're focusing on the NL this week and I'm hoping it could be done by the end of the week, though unforeseen things can come up. On-going moves are being incorporated and significantly injured (multiple months to season-ending injured) players will remain available to move to your chosen slot without having to use MVPedit.

Stay tuned.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: my season starts when this rosters comes to light